Metal Storm logo
Tarja - Premiere Christmas Album's First Single

Today, Tarja fans are able to get a first glimpse on her upcoming winter album, From Spirits And Ghosts (Score For A Dark Christmas). The Finnish soprano gives you a dark version of the classic Christmas hymn "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel". The official video is set in a gloomy, dreamy surrounding and gives a deeper insight into the album's visual world - introducing Tarja's dark and light character.

"O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" is available as download and stream as of now. Limited to 1.000 copies worldwide, a very special 7" vinyl single of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" is now available exclusively via Tarja's "Official Store for a dark Christmas".

From Spirits And Ghosts (Score For A Dark Christmas) is going to be released on November 17th, 2017 on earMUSIC.

Source: ear-music.net
Band profile: Tarja
Posted: 07.10.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 110 users
07.10.2017 - 14:05
Ismarmlp
Beautiful
07.10.2017 - 17:25
Kais
Not half bad
07.10.2017 - 19:35
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I actually really like this.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
07.10.2017 - 23:34
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
People will hate on this to no end, I'm sure, but I really enjoyed it. I'm not too proud to admit that I enjoy Christmas music, and this album seems like it could be a nice listen for someone into more alternative styles of music.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
08.10.2017 - 11:30
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Surprisingly good, but only because Tarja is an excellent singer. Better than most of the original tracks her solo career crapped for quite a while.

Hits total: 2582 | This month: 6