Metal Storm logo
Witchery - Launch New Single And Video

Swedish blackened thrash metallers Witchery are now launching a second single and video for the track "Of Blackened Wing", off their upcoming album, I Am Legion, to be released on November 10th, 2017 via Century Media Records. Check out "Of Blackened Wing" in a video created by Martin Hultgren/Gryt Film below.

Guitarist Jensen said about the song: "'Of Blackened Wing' is a song that perfectly combines both the old and new sounds of Witchery. It mixes the thrashing touch of old with the grittiness and rawness of new. It's one of my personal favorites on the I Am Legion album and it will definitely be a part of our set for our upcoming live shows."

The album's first single "True North" and its video produced by Niklas Sundin/Cabin Fever Media can still be checked out here.

As with last year's previous album, In His Infernal Majesty's Service, I Am Legion was created in the Witchery line-up consisting of Angus Norder (vocals), Jensen (guitar), Rickard Rimfält (lead guitar), Sharlee D'Angelo (bass) and Chris Barkensjö (drums). The album was also produced and mixed by Daniel Bergstrand at Dugout Studios (Behemoth, In Flames, Meshuggah) and comes packaged in powerful artwork by Andreas Diaz Pettersson.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Witchery
Posted: 08.10.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 40 users
08.10.2017 - 16:08
Kuroboshi

I saw them live recently... Their older material is good, but the new is kind of meh. It's more black metal, but unfortunately more bland.

Hits total: 1906 | This month: 11