Metal Storm logo
Tengger Cavalry - Reveal New Album, Label And Single

As usual, US-based Tengger Cavalry have been keeping themselves very busy. Shortly after releasing Die On My Ride, the group has signed a worldwide deal with Napalm Records. With their exotic mix of throat singing, the Mongolian fiddle and Central Asian instruments, Tengger Cavalry have released five full-length albums, two EPs and numerous singles so far. Their next album is set for release in early 2018, and the first single called Ritual And Redemption is here!

Says the band about their recent signing with Napalm Records: "We have always been huge fans of Napalm Records. Growing up listening to lots of the bands that signing to the label, we are just so inspired by the musical ideas of the label of how progressive and heavy the sound it presents. And now we are honored to be part of the Napalm Records family and can't wait to share our nomadic folk sound to the new community!"

Source: label.napalmrecords.com
Band profile: Tengger Cavalry
Posted: 15.10.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 46 users
15.10.2017 - 19:11
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Love these guys, but I wish they would slow down. It's hard to keep up quality at this pace. And when a band just keeps cranking them out I start to lose interest, ironically.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.

Hits total: 1723 | This month: 6