Metal Storm logo
Northern Kings - Perform Finnish Heavy Metal Medley At The Kulttuuri Gaala

Finnish superstars Northern Kings, consisting some of the most recognisable Finnish vocalists: Marco Hietala (Nightwish, Tarot), Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica) and Juha-Pekka Leppäluoto (ex-Charon, Dark Sarah), recently performed an all-time greatest Finnish heavy metal song medley in the national prestigious Finnish Vuosisadan Kulttuurigaala event (Culture Gala of the Century, celebrating 100 years of independent Finland), which took place on October 18th, 2017, and was streamed by the Finnish national broadcasting company, YLE. The songs performed were as follows: "Tallulah" (Sonata Arctica), "Colder" (Charon), "Wings Of Darkness" (Tarot), "Towards Dead End" (Children Of Bodom), "Hunting High And Low" (Stratovarius) and "Wish I Had An Angel" (Nightwish). You can watch the performance in full here.

Courtesy of Tony Kakko

Source: areena.yle.fi
Band profile: Northern Kings
Posted: 19.10.2017 by Kais

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 68 users
20.10.2017 - 03:28
InsuRn

I was really interested in how they would sing Towards Dead End... Well played, guys, well played...
20.10.2017 - 12:17
BloodTears
ANA-thema
This is pretty neat. The Finns are cool

You would never see something like this in Portuguese TV.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.10.2017 - 15:50
FeskarN

Very good performance. Cool to see Janne from Ensiferum on drums joining them aswell.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
21.10.2017 - 02:44
DamianFulton

Yes, this is amazing. I love a bit of Northern Kings and the epic power metal voices that are.

Hits total: 2973 | This month: 5