Metal Storm logo
Hallatar - New Video Released, Stream New Album

Finnish melancholic mourners Hallatar, led by Juha Raivio (Trees Of Eternity, Swallow The Sun) with vocals by Amorphis' Tomi Joutsen and Gas Lipstick (ex-HIM) on drums, have just released today their debut album called No Stars Upon The Bridge via Svart Records. The doom band has also shared a new video featuring Draconian singer Heike Langhans. You can see "My Mistake" below. If you like it, the entire album is also available to stream online here.

Here are a few words from Juha: "'My Mistake' video was shot in Finland and in Sweden on two very long and windy autumn days. Sweden parts shot with Heike Langhans on locations that were some of Aleah's favourite places to go, and with one of her horses in the video to make it right and the only way. We truly felt Aleah's presence strong on the October wind and we feel her connection is very present in the video too. After all this video is about connections between two worlds. Death is never truly the end, it is just a gateway between the worlds. Nothing that love could not keep open."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hallatar
Posted: 20.10.2017 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 44 users
20.10.2017 - 13:22
Pitwulf93
Powerful stuff. Very beautiful as well
20.10.2017 - 13:25
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Written by Pitwulf93 on 20.10.2017 at 13:22

Powerful stuff. Very beautiful as well

Agree completely. The song itself is beautiful and the video captures that to perfection.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.10.2017 - 14:00
garmling
Account deleted
Powerful and very emotional! love it!
20.10.2017 - 20:45
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Wow, just wow. This was great.