‹‹ Back to the Rock forum
Users visited: 17  
Search this topic:  

Doc Godin
Obnoxious

29.04.2007 at 23:52
Heres a great new(ish) glam rock band that I found a few months back, so I bought there S/T album and it was incredible, so I wrote a review for it and shortly after (quite recently actually) they got added onto this site as a full featured band (did I have a hand in that?). Anyways, I just wanted to see who else out there is listening to this awesome band?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
Ivan
Admin

30.04.2007 at 13:07
Written by Doc Godin on 29.04.2007 at 23:52

Heres a great new(ish) glam rock band that I found a few months back, so I bought there S/T album and it was incredible, so I wrote a review for it and shortly after (quite recently actually) they got added onto this site as a full featured band (did I have a hand in that?). Anyways, I just wanted to see who else out there is listening to this awesome band?

I got into them after seeing their performance at the local festival. I've heard a few of their songs before, but always dismissed the band as 'just another glam-rock wannabes' (not really my style anyway). However, their live show was awesome, and they totally eclipsed all other bands I specifically came to see.

Their new self-titled album is brilliant, but the older ones are somewhat disappointing aftrer that.

And yes, the reason for activating the band was you filling the missing details
Doc Godin
Obnoxious

30.04.2007 at 22:31
Written by Ivan on 30.04.2007 at 13:07

Their new self-titled album is brilliant, but the older ones are somewhat disappointing aftrer that.

Yeah there older stuff is a little too punky for my taste.
----
- George Carlin
Warman
Erotic Stains

09.07.2007 at 00:42
I just got their latest singel, Bastards, which was okay to my surprise! I especially liked the solo at the end.
----

"The Bro Code" article 72: A bro never spell-checks.
SteelScream
Account deleted
  09.07.2007 at 01:44
Oh yeah, hard rock superstar rocks, even to me (not a very big friend of glam) it is good....
*trash_star*
Account deleted
  21.08.2007 at 23:59
I saw one of their videos on Scuzz a while back, and was pleansantly surprised with what I saw and heard. They're a refreshing change from all this shit that's around nowadays. In this age, too many people are in love these pussy rock bands that sing about, "I'm sad cos I fell for this girl who took my heart, then broke my heart". Sounds like when she left, she took your balls with her.

Sleaze/glam/hair metal is my favourite genre and it's nice to see that it's in safe hands today.
Doc Godin
Obnoxious

17.04.2009 at 12:09
Anyone else heard the new single? The opening riff is ridiculously catchy but Jocke Berg's vocals have seemed to have weakened a bit. Either way its a decent song, I was worried how it would turn out with Martin Silver gone, but it sounds decent, hopefully it will live up to Dreamin' In A Casket.

www.myspace.com/hcssgbg
----
- George Carlin
Eeric
Account deleted
  24.04.2009 at 09:57
I've always dissed them cos of their name, but luckily friend of mine played their music to me

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.