Metal Storm logo
Dark Funeral - Announce Line-Up Change

Swedish black metal masters, Dark Funeral, have just announced that they are parting ways with their drummer Nils "Dominator" Fjellström. The position has been filled "until further notice" by a new and talented drummer, named "Jalomaah", and a video has been posted on the band's Facebook page, in which he is rehearsing "The Arrival Of Satan's Empire".

Lord Ahriman comments: "We must sadly inform you that we have agreed to let Nils 'Dominator' Fjellstroem take a much needed timeout from the band to handle personal matters. We of course wish him the best!

"Yet the world keeps turning and so Dark Funeral will stride on. We have hired an extremely talented drummer that will fill in Nils position until further notice. He will make his live debut with us today, Friday Nov 10, at Aalborg Metal Festival in Denmark.

"All scheduled shows and tours will take place as planned! Stay tuned for further announcements! 2018 will be an epic year as we have two celebrations to make, our classic album Vobiscum Satanas turns 20 years old and Dark Funeral celebrate 25 years as a band. More news to follow, stay tuned!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dark Funeral
Posted: 10.11.2017 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 74 users
10.11.2017 - 21:28
Opethian

Such a great drummer. I also wish him the best!
10.11.2017 - 22:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Fjellström
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.11.2017 - 02:06
nikarg

Written by Bad English on 10.11.2017 at 22:49

Fjellström

corrected

Hits total: 2121 | This month: 8