Metal Storm logo
Iron Maiden - To Embark On European Tour In 2018

The Iron Maiden train never stops and next year the legendary metallers will embark on another European tour. Following the massively successful global tour of 2016-17 in support of their 16th studio album, The Book Of Souls, Maiden will take to the road again in 2018 with a series of arena and festival shows in Europe on the Legacy Of The Beast World Tour opening in Tallinn, Estonia on May 26th and finishing at the O2 Arena, London on August 10th. The full list of dates is below and the tour is expected to continue in 2019.

Killswitch Engage will be Iron Maiden's Special Guest on the headline European shows from May 26th to July 1st inclusive, and in the UK from July 31st to August 10th inclusive. Guests on other shows are currently being finalized and will be announced soon.

Most shows go on-sale Friday 24th November. Pre-sales start Monday 20th November.

Legacy Of The Beast 2018 tour dates:

May
26 Saku Arena, Tallinn, Estonia
28 Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland

June
01 Tele2 Arena, Stockholm, Sweden
03 Dahls Arena, Trondheim Rocks, Norway
05 Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark
07 Sweden Rock Festival, Solvesborg, Sweden
09 Rockavaria, Königsplatz, Munich, Germany
10 Expo Plaza, Hannover, Germany
13 Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany
16 Firenze Rocks, Italy
17 Novarock Festival, Nickelsdorf, Austria
20 Letnany Airport, Prague, Czech Republic
22 Graspop, Dessel, Belgium
24 Hellfest, Clisson, France
26 Geneva Arena, Geneva, Switzerland
28 Volt Festival, Sopron, Hungary
30 Messegelaende, Freiburg, Germany

July
01 Gelredome, Arnhem, Holland
05 AccorsHotel Arena, Paris, France
09 San Siro Ippodromo, Milan, Italy
10 Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland
13 Altice Arena, Lisbon, Portugal
14 Wanda Metropolitano Stadium, Madrid, Spain
17 Piazza dell'Unità d'Italia, Trieste, Italy
20 Rockwave Festival, Athens, Greece
22 Hills Of Rock, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
24 Zagreb arena, Zagreb, Croatia
27 Tauron Arena, Krakow, Poland
31 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle, England

August
02 SSE Arena, Belfast, Northern Ireland
04 Exhibition & Conference Centre, Aberdeen, Scotland
06 Manchester Arena, Manchester, England
07 Genting arena, Birmingham, England
10 O2 Arena, London, England

The concept for the Legacy Of The Beast World Tour was inspired by Maiden's mobile game and comic book of the same name and the stage set design will feature a number of different but interlocking "worlds" with a set list covering a large selection of Eighties material with a handful of surprises from later albums to add diversity.

Maiden manager Rod Smallwood explains further: "As our fans know, we've been following a particular touring cycle ever since Bruce and Adrian re-joined Maiden at the start of the millennium, alternating new album tours with 'History/Hits' tours. We enjoy working this way for many reasons, not least because it gives the band a chance to play both new material and the older favourites which we know fans like to hear. It keeps things fresh, not just for the fans but for the band too.

"For this History/Hits tour we decided to base the theme around the Legacy Of The Beast name, which suits our purposes perfectly by giving us scope to get creative and have some fun, especially with Eddie! I don't want to give too much away at the moment but we're working on a number of different stage sets, all in keeping with the Maiden tradition and we hope to give our fans a fantastic experience when they come to see this very special show."

Source: ironmaiden.com
Band profile: Iron Maiden
Posted: 13.11.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 167 users
13.11.2017 - 21:32
Metal Invader

Always a welcome guest in Croatia
13.11.2017 - 21:33
Please come to Wacken!
14.11.2017 - 01:28
nikarg

20/07/2018. Hell is from here to eternity.
14.11.2017 - 03:34
Aries Rising

I kind of wish they would do a tour that gives their 90s records some love. I really want to see the band play songs like Judas Be My Guide live.
14.11.2017 - 11:49
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Depending on the setlist, I might go to the Lisbon date.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.11.2017 - 13:55
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by Aries Rising on 14.11.2017 at 03:34

I kind of wish they would do a tour that gives their 90s records some love. I really want to see the band play songs like Judas Be My Guide live.

Not sure they ever played it anyway tbh
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
14.11.2017 - 16:20
Aries Rising

All the reason more to finally play it live.
14.11.2017 - 17:48
pedders

Looking at the Tallinn and then a ferry trip to Helsinki for the other Maiden Gig
15.11.2017 - 00:10
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Yeah, a bit of a shame that they chose not to continue the History tours with the 90s material. The next part of the History of Iron Maiden series should be up soon.

But I might go. Now would be the ideal time to "go in blind", not knowing what the setlist is beforehand.
15.11.2017 - 18:52
Hellcult

Will see, maybe London
I've just came back from Damnation Festival in Leeds, still got to see Vader this year in late decemeber in Poland. Cannibal Corpe in march, propably Vader again in april but this time in London with Testament!
So many bands to see and so little time
But Iron Maiden is one of those i would love to see!
----
And I see the blade fall down upon the head of lord in heaven
And Darkness falls upon the end of history
While I drink the milk of the Black Goddess and cry over the mankind

Black Moses is my name...

Hits total: 4460 | This month: 5