Metal Storm logo
Enslaved - To Play Entire 'Frost' Album Live For The First Time

After performing their debut album, Vikingligr Veldi, at Beyond The Gates Festival this year, Enslaved have now announced that they will return in 2018 to perform their second album Frost (1994) in its entirety for the first time ever! The festival will take place in Bergen, where they are from, from 23rd-25th of August 2018.

The festival announced: "Enslaved is such an integral part of Norwegian metal culture, and the Bergen scene in particular, so it just makes a hell of a lot of sense to make this somewhat of a tradition.

"If their rendition of Frost will be anything close to this year's jaw dropping performance, honestly one of the most moving shows in the history of Beyond The Gates, we'll be more than pleased. I'm sure both our audience and the critics that were floored by the show will agree with that sentiment. We know Enslaved have something really special in store for this unique event, so prepare your self for a grand meeting with the elders, Loke, Wotan and Fenris.
"

The Beyond The Gates line-up announced so far: Enslaved, Mysticum, Tormentor, Bølzer, One Tail, One Head, Sinmara, Eternal Champion and Portrait.

To celebrate the fact that they'll perform Frost at Beyond The Gates 2018, a limited old school Frost t-shirt is available at their EU store! You can pre-order it now here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Enslaved
Posted: 15.11.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 78 users
15.11.2017 - 17:11
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Nice
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
15.11.2017 - 18:42
Maco
Pvt Funderground
They have lots of better albums. YU chose Frost, Enslaved?
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
16.11.2017 - 06:48
Liquid
Written by Maco on 15.11.2017 at 18:42

They have lots of better albums. YU chose Frost, Enslaved?

Because it was next, I think.
16.11.2017 - 12:07
Zap
If they do one of these every year I'm booking a trip to Bergen in 2022...
16.11.2017 - 12:12
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
This is probably the festival's suggestion though and they just go with it.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2780 | This month: 13