Metal Storm logo
Svartidauði - Streaming New EP

The new untitled EP from Icelandic black metal band Svartidauði is now streaming online in its entirety below. The EP was released as a 7" vinyl on Ván Records. The mini-album includes 2 tracks and 14 minutes of music. Have a listen and let us know if you like it or not.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Svartidauði
Posted: 15.11.2017 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 74 users
15.11.2017 - 19:37
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
Unimpressive I miss the groove from Flesh Cathedral..
15.11.2017 - 20:42
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Paz on 15.11.2017 at 19:37

Unimpressive I miss the groove from Flesh Cathedral..

Everything good seems to be pissing you off this year, huh?
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
15.11.2017 - 21:40
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
Written by Auntie Sahar on 15.11.2017 at 20:42

Indeed, it was just good. From a band that released such a masterpiece as their debut, I was expecting something more and simply better. Even if it's just two-track EP.
15.11.2017 - 23:12
VIG
Account deleted
Written by Auntie Sahar on 15.11.2017 at 20:42

It's really not that good. Great stuff for me this year is the new Amenra, Tchornobog, and Emptiness, 2 of which you seem not to like that much, and I have never seen you say anything about Amenra.
16.11.2017 - 00:07
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Paz on 15.11.2017 at 21:40

Indeed, it was just good. From a band that released such a masterpiece as their debut, I was expecting something more and simply better. Even if it's just two-track EP.

It was more a shot at our divergent tastes and how you've also had not nice things to say about Blut Aus Nord and PTP this year as well. Just busting balls dude
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
16.11.2017 - 00:09
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Guest on 15.11.2017 at 23:12

Great stuff for me this year is the new Amenra, Tchornobog, and Emptiness, 2 of which you seem not to like that much, and I have never seen you say anything about Amenra.

2 of which? I loved Emptiness but just thought it could use a bit of refinement, and I pretty much feel the same about Tchornobog. Amenra I'm rather neutral toward, not bad, but I don't really flip out over their new releases either
----

~ II. VII
16.11.2017 - 00:11
VIG
Account deleted
Written by Auntie Sahar on 16.11.2017 at 00:09

2 of which? I loved Emptiness but just thought it could use a bit of refinement, and I pretty much feel the same about Tchornobog. Amenra I'm rather neutral toward, not bad, but I don't really flip out over their new releases either

I said didn't like that much. You gave Not For Music a 7.5 in your review, and I see you gave Tchornobog a 7 as well. I know you liked them just not as much.
16.11.2017 - 00:25
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
Written by Auntie Sahar on 16.11.2017 at 00:07

It was more a shot at our divergent tastes and how you've also had not nice things to say about Blut Aus Nord and PTP this year as well.

You certainly did not hear me when I hate something I was rather neutral about these two albums.
16.11.2017 - 10:44
koob

The production and vocals are so underwhelming... instrumentals are ok but yeah, boring is the word compared to the crushing masterpiece that was Flesh Cathedral where everything felt so massive
16.11.2017 - 11:54
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
Written by koob on 16.11.2017 at 10:44

The production and vocals are so underwhelming... instrumentals are ok but yeah, boring is the word compared to the crushing masterpiece that was Flesh Cathedral where everything felt so massive

Well said!

Hits total: 2629 | This month: 9