Metal Storm logo
Opeth - New DVD Details

[Taken directly from Opeth's news page]

Details on Roundhouse/London DVD:
The films have now been edited by Dash productions in co-operation with the band and the audio has been mixed at location in Fascination street by Jens Bogren and Mikael Åkerfeldt. The DVD will contain the show (filmed in HD) and with 5.1 surround mix. Band interviews, fan interviews (some hilarious moments here!) as well as photo galleries. A release date hasn't been set but it's hopefully set for a possible Autumn 2007 release. More details/title to follow.

Source: opeth.com
Band profile: Opeth
Posted: 02.05.2007 by ChristianMetaler

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 5 users
02.05.2007 - 07:33
Firewalker

great¡¡¡¡...but this new is so old.....
02.05.2007 - 09:21
Locke
Account deleted
Must have! Must buy!
02.05.2007 - 11:41
Dimmie
Account deleted
I could have sworn that I posted this information a while ago and it got rejected for not having enough worthwhile info!

I'm gonna buy this I reckon, I love live DVDs.
02.05.2007 - 14:29
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Great! Hope this will be better than Lamentations (that wasn't bad, but a litter lower than my expectations)... Can't wait!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
02.05.2007 - 16:21
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Guest on 02.05.2007 at 11:41

I could have sworn that I posted this information a while ago and it got rejected for not having enough worthwhile info!

Me too!!! I posted the exact same news and it got rejected because of the "more details will follow"!!!
Bad staff, you did very bad staff...
----
02.05.2007 - 17:00
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Written by Warman on 02.05.2007 at 16:21

Me too!!! I posted the exact same news and it got rejected because of the "more details will follow"!!!

It's not a drama a refused news. It arrived at much among us and nobody didn't die about it

I'm waiting for this DVD, to see the show filmed in HD and for the sound. I hope a great DVD ...
02.05.2007 - 17:21
Thryce
Retired Staff

Written by Warman on 02.05.2007 at 16:21

It is not you two who should feel unlucky because your news reports got rejected, but ChristianMetaler who should feel lucky his attempt got accepted, since it wasn't me who dealt with this news edit, otherwise it would've been rejected too.

Let me explain my justification once more. In the news report "Mikael Akerfeldt - Begins To Work On New Opeth Album And Side-Project", it is already announced there will (I admit "probably", but still..) appear an Opeth DVD.
So far no new important details have been announced about that DVD. I'm especially talking about tracklisting and release date, maybe a DVD title and such matters. Thus this report's title is highly misleading, and the content doesn't report about the real stuff everybody cares about. Also when these important details will be announced another news report will be posted, which will probably also contain these informations, and thus making this news highly superfluous because it doesn't offer a relevant surplus value...

True or not?
----
Your favorite band sucks.
04.05.2007 - 04:21
Bitch Boy

A DVD is cool, but I prefer news about a new album, I think we'll have to wait until 2008
07.05.2007 - 09:21
Rimfrost

I hope they play some older songs aswell as the new material, Lamentations was a bit boring...
13.05.2007 - 14:14
GodOfBodoM
Account deleted
i will buy this DVD!

Hits total: 3774 | This month: 3