Metal Storm logo
Voodoo Circle - Releasing New Album In February

Voodoo Circle is back with a new album! Aptly titled Raised On Rock, the record will hit stores on February 9th via AFM Records. The band comprises of founder, guitarist and main composer Alex Beyrodt, Mat Sinner (bass), Francesco Jovino (drums) and - last but not least - new vocalist Herbie Langhans (Avantasia).

Beyrodt explained: "The amazing thing about this story is that Herbie and I had never met before but talked to each other in person for the very first time after we'd rocked only minutes earlier the 100,000 people in front of the stage and around four million viewers in front of their TV sets."

With Langhans as the group's new frontman, the stylistic direction of the Voodoo Circle compositions hasn't significantly changed - unlike the general flair of the material: "I feel that the band sounds even more autonomous, a little less bluesy and much meatier with Herbie at the mic," Beyrodt enthuses. "This allowed me to work on ideas which would probably not really have suited his predecessor David Readman but are absolutely perfect for Herbie's powerful voice."

Tracks:

01. Running Away From Love
02. Higher Love
03. Walk On The Line
04. You Promised Me Heaven
05. Just Take My Heart
06. Where Is The World We Love
07. Ultimate Sin
08. Chase Me Away
09. Unknown Stranger
10. Dreamchaser
11. Love Is An Ocean
12. Time For The Innocent (bonus track on digipak)
13. There's More To See (bonus track on digipak)

Source: voodoocircle.de
Band profile: Voodoo Circle
Posted: 11.12.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 0   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 14 users

Hits total: 1943 | This month: 5