Metal Storm logo
Ministry - Reveal New Album Details And Video

Industrial metal legends Ministry have announced that their brand new studio album, tilted AmeriKKKant, will be released on March 9th, 2018 via Nuclear Blast Records. Produced by Al Jourgensen, the follow-up to 2013's From Beer To Eternity was recorded at Caribou Studios in Burbank, CA between January and May 2017 and the artwork was created by Sam Shearon. Enjoy the first single/official music video for "Antifa" as well.

According to the band's Facebook announcement, "the psychedelic, politically influenced and very much in-your-face AmeriKKKant's nine tracks are rooted in Jourgensen's unadulterated anger for what's happening in America today - the waning respect for the U.S. Constitution, the growing acceptance of one's opinions replacing facts, the decline of our leaders' sense of morals, ethics and personal responsibility to the country and to their constituents, and the mad man in the White House."

Jourgensen adds that "this album, AmeriKKKant, will provide FEMA-type relief for the devastation 'Hurricane Cheeto' has brought upon us."

AmeriKKKant track listing:

01. I Know Words
02. Twilight Zone
03. Victims Of A Clown
04. TV5/4Chan
05. We're Tired Of It
06. Wargasm
07. Antifa
08. Game Over
09. AmeriKKKa

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ministry
Posted: 11.12.2017 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 78 users
11.12.2017 - 16:27
Kub

Al seems pissed. I hope the record is going to kick ass!
11.12.2017 - 18:14
FYA
Destroyer
Well...xD
11.12.2017 - 18:54
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Song is decent, but the lyrics and message suck big time. Advocating a terrorist group is not something I would support.
12.12.2017 - 00:14
Maco
Pvt Funderground
"We found a new genre, cuck metal"
-Anon
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
12.12.2017 - 17:00
Kub

Judging from comments on youtube, it seems like Al have managed to piss off all the nazis, trumpsters and paid russian trolls, haha. Good!

Sad times when being anti-fascist is "controversial" for some people.
13.12.2017 - 03:43
Khold Baroness

Any song 🎶 against the system is great and needed 👍
15.12.2017 - 17:05
Taravilyaion

Written by Kub on 12.12.2017 at 17:00

Judging from comments on youtube, it seems like Al have managed to piss off all the nazis, trumpsters and paid russian trolls, haha. Good!

Sad times when being anti-fascist is "controversial" for some people.

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/isis-and-antifa.jpg

I'm getting so f'ing tired that pro-left terrorism gets accepted worldwide ..
That those f'ing Antifa assholes are just as ignorant as terrorist organizations such as Isis, Daesh & Al Qaeda is just a minor issue.
First Nachtblut with "Multikulturell", now Ministry..

Just another band to despise..
----
"The best violence against one is the violence no one ever forgets.."

Hits total: 2657 | This month: 6