Metal Storm logo
Primordial - New Song Streaming, Tracklist Revealed

Irish veterans Primordial will be releasing their 9th studio album, Exile Amongst The Ruins, on the 30th of March through Metal Blade records. Today, they have revealed the tracklist of the new album and are offering a stream of the new song "Stolen Years" on their Bandcamp page as well as your chosen streaming service or below on a video cut by Costin Chioreanu. Also, the album is now available for pre-order on said Bandcamp page. Does this track match your expectations for their follow-up to Where Greater Men Have Fallen?

Tracklist:
01. Nail Their Tongues
02. To Hell or the Hangman
03. Where Lie the Gods
04. Exile Amongst the Ruins
05. Upon Our Spiritual Deathbed
06. Stolen Years
07. Sunken Lungs
08. Last Call

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Primordial
Posted: 18.01.2018 by Netzach

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 139 users
18.01.2018 - 20:48
VIG
Account deleted
Where is mah boy Gabriel at? Figured he would've commented his thoughts already
18.01.2018 - 21:47
Zap
I love it.
19.01.2018 - 10:33
Daniell
_爱情_
elite
That's... disappointing. At first the song is going nowhere, then, when you start hoping that it's finally found a direction, it ends. If they picked this song to promote the album, I'm not stoked to hear the whole thing.
19.01.2018 - 17:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Daniell on 19.01.2018 at 10:33

That's... disappointing. At first the song is going nowhere, then, when you start hoping that it's finally found a direction, it ends. If they picked this song to promote the album, I'm not stoked to hear the whole thing.

From trillion things first time i agree whit you. Softest song in bands history, long intro what goes nowhere.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.01.2018 - 18:33
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Very good song as expected
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
19.01.2018 - 19:31
phanto
Sounds like mediocre goth metal
19.01.2018 - 21:05
Sojgenske
Written by Daniell on 19.01.2018 at 10:33

Nemtheanga comment in the video description on youtube :
"'Stolen Years' may seem like a strange choice as our lead single, and on the face of if I guess it is. It's not a blood and thunder epic about tragedy and might and the ruin of nations, nor is it 9 minute epistle of doom. Have no fear, the album does contain those also but to open this time we chose something different. This album has some surprises and this is one of them, a short and painfully simple song which almost didn't make the final cut if you can believe so. The video, cut by Costin Chioreanu, is about the journey involved in finally getting to that moment where you walk on stage, the song itself about that last night on earth that comes to us all, sometimes we never know when that might be, hold your loved ones tight tonight, this could be it..."

Hits total: 3481 | This month: 7