Metal Storm logo
Thunderstick - Announce New Singer And Guitarist

English masked drummer Thunderstick (ex-Iron Maiden/Samson), aka Barry Graham Purkis, announced that his band Thunderstick has faced some lineup changes. On vocal duties, there's a new vocalist called Viixen, and she replaces Lucie V. At the same time, guitarist Martin Shellard also left the band and has been replaced by Baz Roze.

Thunderstick aka Barry Graham Purkis comments: "To describe the live lineup of Thunderstick as 'explosive' would be an understatement to say the least. We are calling the live gigs The 'Tectonic Plates Dates'. After the phenomenal reaction last year's album has had from both our fans and reviewers alike this year will see an all-new lineup of Thunderstick taking to the stage. It has been spectacular letting Viixen take on the mighty vocal melodies of Bruce Dickinson playing the Samson material. Headline gigs are being put together for this year, both in the UK and Europe, as well as festival appearances at A New Day Festival, Hard Rock Hell and Mearfest. We will keep everyone posted as the dates are added."

Courtesy of the band

Viixen herself adds: "This band is so right for me! Energy, power, theatrics and outrage are all extremities of my personality. This band allows total expression of those personalities... I am rock roller coaster... I am a woman of paradox - with outfits to match!"

Lineup now:

Vocals - Viixen
Guitar - Dave "Kandy" Kilford
Guitar - Baz Roze
Bass - Rex Thunderbolt
Drums - Thunderstick

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Thunderstick
Posted: 18.01.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 7 users