Metal Storm logo
Blaze Bayley - New Video Online

The Redemption Of William Black is the new Blaze Bayley album, that will see the light on March 2nd. Now former Wolfsbane and Iron Maiden frontman gives us a taste of the new album. He shares a new video, "Prayers Of Light", which features a guest appearance from Chris Jericho of Fozzy.

The line up for the album is: Martin McNee (drums), Chris Appleton (lead guitar and backing vocals), Blaze Bayley (lead vocals), Karl Schramm (bass and backing vocals).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blaze Bayley
Posted: 03.02.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 47 users
03.02.2018 - 17:58
Sanderkill
Cringe alert
04.02.2018 - 00:37
SteTech
Jesus this is bloody dreadful. Blaze's first 3 albums were excellent, what the hell happened?
04.02.2018 - 16:25
cossaisVendeurs
Written by SteTech on 04.02.2018 at 00:37

Jesus this is bloody dreadful. Blaze's first 3 albums were excellent, what the hell happened?

At least me and my brother aren't the only ones who think this. We use to follow his gigs around the UK back in the early- mid 2000's. He was a great guy. Music was awesome, had drinks with him and talked. He was a cool guy. Then after the release of Blood and Belief it was like he just had some sort of break down. He just became like some self -absorbed arsehole and his music suffered because of it too. This song and the rest of his work after B&B were just mediicre at best.
05.02.2018 - 14:21
SonOfOden
Sorry guys, but this is very lame... I saw them live back in 2010 at Rockmaraton Festival and they were great, it was a good concert with good songs. But this is far from their performance compared to that time.

What happaned to them? I know that Blaze is a nice person and I respect him, but their music is getting worse over the years.
----
09.03.2018 - 12:49
JoHn Doe
Well, that was awful. It's so awful it makes Virtual XI sound like King Crimson (and I dislike Virtual XI, excuse my lame joke).
video is awful too, it's got to be a wtf moment for me.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 1839 | This month: 6