Metal Storm logo
TesseracT - Premiere New Single, New Album In April

TesseracT have shared some major news. We already knew that they were recording a new album and after some teasing, the first single has arrived. The U.K.'s progressive metallers fourth album is going to be called Sonder and is set to hit stores on 20th April. What about the new music? For now, you can hear "Luminary".

Vocalist Daniel Tompkins describes Luminary as "conceptually exploring a deep and devouring sense of insignificance, which ties into the overall theme and meaning behind Sonder." The album also features an extended and re-worked version of last summer's single "Smile".

Tracklist:

• Luminary
  • King
  • Orbital
  • Juno
  • Beneath My Skin
  • Mirror Image
  • Smile
  • The Arrow

Source: tesseractband.co.uk
    Band profile: TesseracT
  • Posted: 08.02.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 6   Visited by: 80 users
    08.02.2018 - 17:24
    LeKiwi
    High Fist Prog
    Can't help having high expectations, but that first single helped drop them a little. Doesn't sound very interesting at all.
    08.02.2018 - 18:42
    dammage11

That's all fine and good, but the real good news is that they're touring the states with Astronoid. Stoked for that
    08.02.2018 - 19:57
    FYA
    Destroyer
    It's ok, but the ending is almost the same formula as in 'Smile'.
    09.02.2018 - 05:23
    Ace Frawley
    The Spaceman
    Written by dammage11 on 08.02.2018 at 18:42

That's all fine and good, but the real good news is that they're touring the states with Astronoid. Stoked for that

Would love to see that line-up visit Australia. By the way, is that image above the new album cover?
    ----
    The sun shines over The Fool...
    09.02.2018 - 13:32
    BloodTears
    ANA-thema
    That is the album cover yes.

I dig the track. Typical TesseracT. I've come to expect good things from them but not necessarily being blown away by it.
    ----
    Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
    10.02.2018 - 16:59
    tominator
    At best deranged
    Sounds like the production is a bit more aggressive than on Polaris. The track is not amazing but it's solid imo.

Hits total: 2741 | This month: 3