Metal Storm logo
Epica - New Animated Video Launched

Dutch symphonic metallers Epica have recently launched the video for "Decoded Poetry" which is taken from the band's latest EP, The Solace System. The animated video was created/produced by anime-master Davide Cilloni and completes the video trilogy of Epica's title track "The Solace System" and "Immortal Melancholy". Watch the new video now here.

Coen Janssen (keys) comments: "It has been a great pleasure working with the talented Davide Cilloni on this unique video trilogy. In this final part we finally find out what will happen to our dimension and if the Universal Death Squad will conquer our planet? Let's hope for the best! I hope you enjoy this last part as much as I have enjoyed seeing myself as a cartoon haha!"

The band just kicked off The Ultimate Principle Tour - Latin America in Montevideo, Uruguay. On this tour, Epica will perform 8 dates in Brazil including cities where the band has never performed during their 15-year career, next to additional dates in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Epica
Posted: 03.03.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 17 users
08.03.2018 - 23:12
SonOfOden
Still superb music! One of the best - if not the best - female fronted symphonic metal band
----

Hits total: 2170 | This month: 6