Metal Storm logo
Grayceon - Announce New Album, Stream Song

San Francisco progressive metal innovators Grayceon are finally back! After a five-year hiatus following the release of the EP Pearl And The End Of Days in 2013, the trio returns with their fourth full-length album. To follow 2011's acclaimed All We Destroy album, Grayceon will release IV this May 18th via Translation Loss. For now, the first song "Scorpion" has been made available online for streaming. Give it a few spins here.

IV was recorded with Jack Shirley at the Atomic Garden (Deafheaven) and can be pre-ordered here.

"'Scorpion' is one of our favorite songs from the album," Jackie Perez Gratz tells Revolver. "The title 'Scorpion' was the working song title from the beginning, and it stuck so well that the title itself inspired the completion of the song and its lyrical content. It also features one of our all-time favorite Grayceon riffs and showcases IV's distinctive vocal style. Turn it up, and enjoy!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Grayceon
Posted: 14.03.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 26 users
14.03.2018 - 12:16
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I love this band! I kid you not. I was on the train yesterday listening to All We Destroy on my discman and I was like "This is so good, they should release more stuff" and now this.

Made my day. And the new song is amazing, just what I've come to expect from them.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.03.2018 - 17:42
silenius

Fuuuuuuuuck yeaaaaaaaa!!!!

Hits total: 1655 | This month: 5