Metal Storm logo
MaYaN - Launch Crowdfunding To Record New Album With Symphonic Orchestra

MaYaN want to be even more ambitious on their third album. The melodeath band has launched an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign with the goal of intensifying the sounds of their 3rd album by recording with a live symphonic orchestra. MaYaN chose the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra to partner with in recording this album. This world-renowned symphonic orchestra was founded over 60 years ago and is one of the most respected and recorded orchestras. They are most notably known for their work in cinematic features such as the Star Wars saga, Hannibal (2001), and Arrival (2016). Yet, recording with an orchestra is a costly endeavor.

They explain: "With our profound love for epic movie scores, it has been our dream to incorporate real strings, brass and percussion into our music and have written each new track to be amplified with the sounds of an orchestra. You can help us make this dream come true by pledging to our campaign for the many unique rewards that we have created for you, including exclusive access to our new EP (only available through our campaign) and a chance to attend the orchestra recordings!

Check out our video and visit our campaign page here. We thank you in advance for your support!"

Source: mayanofficial.com
Band profile: MaYaN
Posted: 15.03.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 49 users
15.03.2018 - 16:27
s_t_s
Well I like their previous work but I'm not motivated enough to put some money on the third one. Will have a look a the page though and do my best to promote the campaign.
15.03.2018 - 18:32
IBlackened
Well, at least you'll be paying for a real orchestra and not some poorly mixed samples in a studio-sauna.
----
Their old stuff is better.
15.03.2018 - 19:53
Arrwyn
I swear Mark Jansen has music ADHD.

Hits total: 1983 | This month: 5