Metal Storm logo
Vintersorg - Working On New Music, Mattias Marklund Launches New Project

Vintersorg have given an update regarding their current focus and also revealed that guitarist Mattias "Matte" Marklund has launched a new side-project called Temple of Discord. Vintersorg have worked on new material after the release of Till Fjälls Del II and plan to start recording it this year.

Matte from Vintersorg wrote on Facebook: "It's been a while since you heard from us, so it's about time you get an update. Mr. V has been working on the foundation for the new material for a while now and we are aiming to start recording around summer/fall 2018 if everything goes as planned. Further details on the new material will be disclosed at a later date. We're still humbled and in awe from the experience we had at House of Metal last year and we would once again like to thank the people that showed up and gave us such a good time, but as of this date no new gigs has been booked.

"Related news: Me and Simons band Aska (SWE) will go into the studio in a few weeks to record a full length album that will be available on vinyl from Sound Effect Records. I did a small sideproject with Benny Hägglund (Vintersorg-live, Fission, TME, Masticator, etc.) recently. One song. One video. Zero budget. Enjoy! / Matte."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Vintersorg
Posted: 16.03.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 71 users
16.03.2018 - 13:32
cossaisVendeurs

I want a new Cronian record.

Hits total: 1738 | This month: 6