Metal Storm logo
Necrophagia - Frontman Frank Killjoy Pucci Dies

U.S. veteran death metallers Necrophagia sadly announced earlier today that vocalist Killjoy, real name Frank Pucci, has died. Killjoy also founded the band in 1983 and was the only remaining original member. He was 48 years old.

The band wrote: "We are so shocked and saddened to bring you the news of our dear brother Killjoy passing away this morning. We are at a loss for words. R.I.P brother you are forever in our hearts. We will cherish our moments together forever. Frank (Killjoy) Pucci 1969-2018. R.I.P."

The band's label also posted: "Shocked and gutted to learn of the passing of Killjoy from Necrophagia. Not only was he the visionary behind one of Season of Mist's longest running artists, but Killjoy was there helping to nurture this scene of ours before it had a name and direction. He was a true pioneer. Thank you for sharing your incredible music with us. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and passion for the true underground with us. And thank you most of all for blazing the trail for us all to follow. Rest in power Killjoy."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Necrophagia
Posted: 18.03.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 92 users
19.03.2018 - 01:01
Opethian
May you find peace.
21.03.2018 - 12:20
MikeVonDoom
Written by Opethian on 19.03.2018 at 01:01

May you find peace.

We're still in March... But it's ok, I guess.

Hits total: 3053 | This month: 7