Metal Storm logo
At Vance - Upcoming Album News

German Power Metal band At Vance will release their upcoming new album "VII" on June 29th via AFM. "VII" was mastered at Finnvox by Miko Jussila and has the following tracklist:

01. Breaking The Night
02. Shiver
03. Cold As Ice
04. Victory
05. Friendly Fire
06. Golden Leaves
07. Answer Me
08. Shine
09. Truth
10. Lost In Your Love

A picture of the cover art can be found here. An official press release reads as follows: "The new At Vance "VII" will be released on June, 29. As the name already says, the band built around fabulous guitarist Olaf Lenk, already releasing its seventh album. So what's different then? Well, in truth not much, but did you really expect that a band who had established its own sound so strongly on the last six releases would break the mould and do away with its very own interpretation on neo-classical Power Metal that crosses elegantly with the true spirit of 80's Hard Rock? No! All they've done is to step ahead again. Listen to the dramatic groove snaking through "Shiver" or the ultra catchy "Cold As Ice" where the new At Vance singer Rick Altzi shows his brilliant range."

In other news, At Vance recently found a new vocalist. His name is Rick Altzi. You can visit Altzi's MySpace page at this location, and his personal website here.

Source: afm-records.de
Band profile: At Vance
Posted: 09.05.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 0 users
10.05.2007 - 01:44
RhaegarTargaryen
Telcontar
I hope the new album and new singer proves good sucessor to Mats Leven and Oliver Hartman previous works with this band.
----
... For years I have traveled in coldness,
But my heart is warm as the darkened sun above me...
Nothing can never take away
What I've seen with these tired eyes
10.05.2007 - 09:43
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Nice cover...very power metal
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
13.05.2007 - 14:04
ROCKMASTER
Account deleted
Its been a while I've been waiting for At Vance to release a new album ... I hope the new vocalist is powerful enough

Hits total: 2722 | This month: 5