Metal Storm logo
Kataklysm - Release Video For 'Narcissist'

Montréal based melodic death metallers Kataklysm are set to unleash their new studio album, Meditations on June 1st, 2018 through Nuclear Blast Records and have already shared the first single "Guillotine" before. Today, the band released their music video for their second single off the record. Watch the video for "Narcissist" here.

Kataklysm frontman comments: "Hits don't need comments."

A gift to the fans is the bonus DVD of the new album. This live DVD was filmed in Munich, Germany on the "A Moment in Time" tour on October 21, 2017. It features the performance of the bands 2 classic albums, Shadows & Dust and Serenity in Fire in their entirety. The concert was captured by several cameras and recorded live in front of a full house of fans from around the world. Mixed by the band's guitarist, JF Dagenais, the feature also includes interviews with the band members about that very special tour and the new album Meditations.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Kataklysm
Posted: 05.05.2018 by EsotericSpiritc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 69 users
05.05.2018 - 17:20
Stormm

"Boring" is the word.
06.05.2018 - 02:42
I really like the album cover. I look forward to listening to the CD in its entirety.
06.05.2018 - 12:35
Mountain King
K i K o
"Hits don't need comments"? Seriously?

This is just as boring and primitive as it gets. The frontman needs to wake up but unfortunately, people like such kind of stuff.
06.05.2018 - 16:17
s_t_s

I don't understand the negative comments here. Been listening to Kataklysm since the early 90s and while the band is not bad they clearly lack a little something to make them stand out. This track though quite short hits the mark and has a true identity like Guillotine. Well I'm getting interested in a new Kataklysm album as this has not happened for many years.
07.05.2018 - 18:39
theFIST

Song is regular Katalysm, not special, but not bad either
the production is plain shit
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:

Hits total: 2192 | This month: 1