Metal Storm logo
Morbid Angel - Debut New Music Video

Legendary death metal unit Morbid Angel have unveiled the unsettling new video for "Garden Of Disdain" from the band's recently-issued Kingdoms Disdained full-length. Produced by Nader Sadek, "Garden Of Disdain" is "a tale of allegory and Sumerian-fueled vision. Bristling with gore and metaphor, Sadek has created a disturbing piece that depicts the darkest, most hopeless sides of the human condition." Watch it below and see if you like it.

"My intention is to create a visual parallel to the song," offers Sadek, "a theme which repeats, yet within the loop-lay textures are controlled twists and turns. It was a bonus that I had the opportunity to use Sumerian iconography as well as obscure symbols of the pre-ancient past such as the Merkaba, a galaxy-roaming vessel."

"Nader does some of the most interesting and dark visual art I have ever seen," says bassist/vocalist Steve Tucker. "We were excited to work with him and see our musical ideas put into such amazing visuals!"

The band is currently in the midst of a U.S. headlining tour. The month-long trek kicked off on April 16th and will run through May 17th with support provided by Origin, Dreaming Dead and Hate Storm Annihilation.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Morbid Angel
Posted: 08.05.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 156 users
08.05.2018 - 13:26
Daniell
_爱情_
Why they would pick one of the worst songs from this album is beyond me. The video is disgusting and repulsive. If that's what they were shooting for, kudos to them.
08.05.2018 - 14:52
MikeVonDoom

Why they had to include children in such video???
08.05.2018 - 16:29
Balthazaar

Boooooooooooring... :S
08.05.2018 - 17:42
IBlackened

In Soviet Russia, children eat bogeyman.

edit: This sounds like the most boring moments from Domination.
----
Their old stuff is better.
08.05.2018 - 18:54
Big-Al

Cool! Unexpected, yet fittingly appropriate \m/
----

I drink moosepiss
08.05.2018 - 20:43
Derelict Earth

What the hell is that ... It is cheap looking beyond words and embarassing for a band like Morbid Angel ...
08.05.2018 - 21:14
dark_mar

That is why every time i back to metal i regret it...ehh time for blues.
08.05.2018 - 22:33
Batlord666

The concept/imagery is pretty cool, but this looks like a high school project in production value...
09.05.2018 - 23:07
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
Interestingly enough for me this is one of the best songs of the album. The video is ok. Not sure what they're trying to convey here but its disturbing enough so i dig it.
10.05.2018 - 02:12
nikarg

Awful track. It's impressive that they managed to release an even worse video for it.
10.05.2018 - 13:26
musclassia

I'd rather Nader Sadek collab'd with Stephen Tucker on his project instead; In The Flesh was a sick death metal album (and the Malefic EP too), whilst this is a boring song and bizarre video

Hits total: 3863 | This month: 9