Produced by Sam Skarstad

Found in 11 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 9   Visited by: 76 users
19.05.2018 - 17:05
Rating: 10
Neachy

Didnt think much of this album on my first listen. But I gave it another chance and it has become one of my absolute favorite albums.
19.05.2018 - 17:29
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Written by Neachy on 19.05.2018 at 17:05

Didnt think much of this album on my first listen. But I gave it another chance and it has become one of my absolute favorite albums.

Then you have lots of good stuff to look forward to, they are part of some sort of collective and imo most of the stuff is related in sound. Theres a new Sanguine Eagle this year, and the new Imperial Trumpet and last years Yellow Eyes.
19.05.2018 - 17:37
Rating: 10
Neachy

Written by Guest on 19.05.2018 at 17:29

Then you have lots of good stuff to look forward to, they are part of some sort of collective and imo most of the stuff is related in sound. Theres a new Sanguine Eagle this year, and the new Imperial Trumpet and last years Yellow Eyes.

I didnt realize Imperial Triumphant was related to Yellow Eyes in any way. I've given Yellow Eyes several tries but its just no where in the same league with Ustalost to me for whatever reason. I am looking forward to that Imperial Triumphant album though. And on a side note, I just listened to that Death. Void. Terror album you recommended in the forum. Excellent stuff, right up my alley.
19.05.2018 - 18:36
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Written by Neachy on 19.05.2018 at 17:37

Written by Guest on 19.05.2018 at 17:29

I didnt realize Imperial Triumphant was related to Yellow Eyes in any way. I've given Yellow Eyes several tries but its just no where in the same league with Ustalost to me for whatever reason. I am looking forward to that Imperial Triumphant album though. And on a side note, I just listened to that Death. Void. Terror album you recommended in the forum. Excellent stuff, right up my alley.

, Imperial Triumphant isnt, but Imperial Trumpet are, and tbh I also meant Imperial Triumphant. To make it clear Ustalost and Imperial Triumphant are not related. I liked the new Yellow Eyes. But Sanguine Eagle...they have a demo and their new full-length is out on 50 cassetes. No digital version yet.

Ok, have to revisit Death. Void. Terror tonight then, good you liked it.
28.07.2019 - 06:18
Maco
Pvt Funderground
So good omg
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
03.01.2020 - 17:41
Mercurial

Weird that I never commented on this, especially as it could be the best black metal album of the past 5 years. Original without sounding so, immense but totally subtle. Has more staying power and longevity than almost anything.
04.01.2020 - 11:45
Rating: 7
mz

This is essentially the ultimate bassy black metal album and I should be loving it for that reason. However, something about it does not click with me as much as I want. There is some sloppiness with drums and the vocals are also kinda annoying.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
27.06.2023 - 16:52
Rating: 7
tintinb

Neither with me. I liked the second song but that's about it.
----
Leeches everywhere.
28.06.2023 - 09:43
Rating: 9
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
This album was one of my biggest findings ever. Still terrific.

Hits total: 1896 | This month: 27