Metal Storm logo
Riverside - Announce New Album Title

Polish proggers Riverside have shared more news about their upcoming new album. Now we know that it will be called Wasteland (Waste7and) and will be released at the end of September this year. The trio promises to unveil more details soon. In the last few months, Riverside have been busy recording the new material for the follow-up to Love, Fear And The Time Machine.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Riverside
Posted: 22.05.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 124 users
22.05.2018 - 13:00
tiny dog ghosts

Can't wait.
22.05.2018 - 15:51
MetalManic

Ditto
22.05.2018 - 22:15
Nimlot
A. Reader
Instantly the most anticipated album of the year right here.
23.05.2018 - 17:05
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

I really enjoyed the softer direction these guys went with their last album. I'd love for some more indie sounding tracks like #Addicted, but after reading remarks from the band, I'm not keeping my hopes up.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
26.05.2018 - 15:19
Lord_Agony

Wake me up when September ends, I can't wait that long
27.05.2018 - 11:41
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 23.05.2018 at 17:05

I really enjoyed the softer direction these guys went with their last album. I'd love for some more indie sounding tracks like #Addicted, but after reading remarks from the band, I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Yes, that doesn't look like the direction they are going for. But I also loved those tracks. Melodic Riverside is always my favourite.

I was thinking about this yesterday while listening to Rapid Eye Movement, will they still have the signature Piotr Grudzinski guitar melodies throughout the songs? Or maybe do something else entirely.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2321 | This month: 2