Metal Storm logo
Dragonlord - Reveal New Album Details, Debut Track

Dragonlord fans, it's time to get excited because the band is releasing a new album this year! The first Dragonlord album in 12 years, Dominion, will hit stores on September 21st, 2018 via Spinefarm Records. Furthermore, you can already stream the title track "Dominion" via the lyric video right here.

A decade after the release of Black Wings Of Destiny - the most recent acclaimed full-length release by Dragonlord, the passion project of Testament guitarist Eric Peterson - the wait is finally over for fans of the high-fantasy symphonic black/death metal project. The new album will feature eight tracks of devastatingly unrelenting black and death metal assault.

Dragonlord mastermind/vocalist/guitarist/bassist Eric Peterson says: "I'm super stoked for you all to finally hear Dominion! This song has all the arsenal to engage any metal appetite! From the first drum cannon-walloping performed by Alex Bent, to the melodic discorded sounds of my guitars and haunting choirs performed by Celtic singer Leah, entering in my lyrical blackened satanic tongue followed by unholy orchestrated strings and violas performed by Mr. Livingston - this song has it all! A beautiful violent storm whirls your way! Breaking down to two old school influenced guitar solos voiced before and after some cleaner melodic singing, only to be sucked back into the vortex... Enjoy!"

Dominion features Eric Peterson on vocals, guitar and bass, Lyle Livingston (Psypheria) on orchestrated keys and pianos, Alex Bent (Trivium) on drums, and notable fantasy metal singer Leah - who has performed/recorded with members of Blind Guardian, Nightwish, Delain and others - on female vocals and choirs.

Artwork painted by Eliran Kantor

Tracklist:

01. Entrance
02. Dominion
03. Ominous Premonition
04. Lamia
05. Love of the Damned
06. Northlanders
07. The Discord of Melkor
08. Serpents of Fire

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dragonlord
Posted: 16.06.2018 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 92 users
16.06.2018 - 15:05
traililya

Strong!
16.06.2018 - 20:01
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Derivative, but has enough groove and oomph to be enjoyable! Didn't know Eric had a side project. Very interesting indeed....
16.06.2018 - 23:08
sbgmetal

Good stuff but i would have preferred the keyboards be lower in the mix just a tad also eric sounds great on leads
17.06.2018 - 01:32
master666

I'm not so impesed as with the first album (hidden masterpiece)
But for sure will not disappoint.
Im looking forward to hear all the album!
18.06.2018 - 04:40
Opethian

Stoked

Hits total: 2660 | This month: 10