Metal Storm logo
Disturbed - New Album Announced, Share First Single

Good news for the fans of Disturbed because the band's seventh studio album has just been announced. Evolution is due out on October 19th via Warner / Reprise Records and a music video, directed by Robert Schober, for the first single "Are You Ready" is now streaming below.

Disturbed commented: "It is with tremendous pride, joy, and anticipation that we look forward to sharing the next chapter in the creative life of Disturbed with the world. This record is truly unique, and very special to us, and we can only hope that upon listening to it, that the world will feel the same. The record showcases the most adventurous and eclectic combination of musical styles and moods that we've ever attempted in our careers. Each song truly has its own identity, feel, and power.

"The writing and recording sessions that fostered this album were truly an emotional and magical experience for us, creating without boundaries or limitations, and simply going where each day's musical inspiration led us. Influenced by some of the great classic rock records of our youth, it is an experience unlike anything we've previously created.

"Its time is drawing near for the world to finally hear what is undoubtedly the most daring record of our lives. Evolution is coming. Are you ready?"

Tracklist:

01. Are You Ready
02. No More
03. A Reason To Fight
04. In Another Time
05. Stronger On Your Own
06. Hold On To Memories
07. Saviour Of Nothing
08. Watch You Burn
09. The Best Ones Lie
10. Already Gone
11. The Sound Of Silence (Live) [feat. Myles Kennedy]
12. This Venom
13. Are You Ready (Sam de Jong Remix)
14. Uninvited Guest

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Disturbed
Posted: 17.08.2018 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 136 users
17.08.2018 - 14:07
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Wasn't a huge fan of Immortalized, although I did really like the first single off that record, "Vengeful One". That said, with Distrubed the first song has been the heaviest hitting single in the past and with this new track i'm really hoping they are trying to change that formula cause its... mediocre. On an album that they self proclaim as being "the most daring of their lives" this song is incredibly safe with contrived lyrics.
17.08.2018 - 21:44
sbgmetal

I liked it
17.08.2018 - 22:07
zikon

I'm pretty disturbed by this news *sets myself on fire*
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
18.08.2018 - 12:33
Passenger
Lost To Apathy
Asylum had such a powerful mix. This sounds so soft in comparison...
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets
19.08.2018 - 15:21
MikeVonDoom

There's nothing new here... Same shit heard hundreds of times before.
21.08.2018 - 08:59
Stunning Cactus

More entry-level metal. I guess you gotta start somewhere.
28.08.2018 - 04:38
Ganondox

Disturbed has managed to evolve to actually sound generic! WOW!

Okay, seriously, this is my third time listening to it and it's really not bad. There is something interesting ideas in it, the combined effect in just underwhelming.

Hits total: 2573 | This month: 3