Metal Storm logo
Municipal Waste

Original post

Posted by SteTech, 15.05.2007 - 17:07
Anyone like this band? Saw them when they supported The Haunted and they were just crazy. I look froward to seeing the kind of reception they get at Wacken!
31.03.2011 - 03:42
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 31.03.2011 at 00:48

Damn, Ive known about this band for at least 2-3 years, and didnt check it out until now. And now that I did, it seems they will become one of my favorite thrash bands. Insanely aggressive and kinda old school, you gotta love it...

Glad you checked them out. Their music is infectious.
31.03.2011 - 18:03
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 31.03.2011 at 03:42

Written by Stalker on 31.03.2011 at 00:48

Damn, Ive known about this band for at least 2-3 years, and didnt check it out until now. And now that I did, it seems they will become one of my favorite thrash bands. Insanely aggressive and kinda old school, you gotta love it...

Glad you checked them out. Their music is infectious.

Instantaneously infectious.
----
09.06.2016 - 21:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Official Press Release

Richmond, Virginia's speed metal punks MUNICIPAL WASTE have announced the addition of Nick Poulos on second guitar

https://www.facebook.com/Municipalwaste
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.06.2016 - 20:18
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Bad English on 09.06.2016 at 21:28

Official Press Release

Richmond, Virginia's speed metal punks MUNICIPAL WASTE have announced the addition of Nick Poulos on second guitar

https://www.facebook.com/Municipalwaste

Thanks Bad English.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
14.04.2020 - 08:32
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Municipal Waste Cancelled Upcoming Tour With Testament and The Black Dahlia Murder

We regret to inform everyone that we will no longer be a part of the upcoming tour with Testament and Black Dahlia Murder; which includes our headlining off dates between those shows, out of an abundance of caution for fans, crew and venue staff.

As of now, the Waste gigs in Europe are still set as planned, and we are doing our best to figure out our next steps for future tours in the U.S. Please know that we can't wait to get out there and see everyone as soon as the dust settles so we can rip your faces off.

Stay safe until then. Drink inside.

Source: Facebook
29.04.2020 - 17:08
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Municipal Waste Announced On Facebook page:

Due to obvious reasons we will not be heading to Europe in August and have suspended any plans for future tours until this shitty pandemic is over. This really hurts financially but at least it gives us plenty more time to work on the new record. If you want to help us out in any way you can donate on our Spotify page or buy one of our lovely shirts in our merch store. Thank you so much for the love and support and we look forward to ripping your face off in the hopeful near future.

Source: Facebook