04. Machine
05. Prophet
06. White Morning
07. Spring Song

Additional info
Recorded at Magnetic Fidelity.
Engineered by Jesus I. Agnew.

Artwork by Chris RW.

III is one of those albums that takes you back. Back to school? Back to the future? No, rather back to that golden era of 70s psych music where people were popping tabs in the hot Western sun and widdly diddlying on their instruments for the next 72 hours. Retro jamz done right: riff heavy, groovy, and faaaaar ouuuuut maaaan.

If you've been enjoying what bands like Weedpecker, The Re Stoned, and Samsara Blues Experiment have been up to lately, this one's for you.

Apothecary's picks | More picks ››
Thumbs up: Abattoir, ScreamingSteelUS, nikarg
Bandcamp music player

Found in 9 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 106 users
12.10.2018 - 22:41
Crème fraiche

CRUNCHY TUNES, BRUH..

Seriosouly, good jams here! Digging a lot of the stoner/psych coming out lately!
22.03.2019 - 15:16
JoHn Doe

I listened a bit on bandcamp, I need to explore this band some more, good stuff.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
15.04.2019 - 21:07
Rating: 10
Joppe
Steelemeister
Well I thought their 1st was great, but this is definitely greatER. The two first songs already are best Naxastras I've heard thusfar... then "Prophet" is another top track... and finally "Spring Song" - which one might think sounds too Pink Floydish? - is yet another stand out moment. Good stuff from start to finish.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 4060 | This month: 10