Metal Storm logo
Ghost - European Tour With Candlemass Confirmed

Swedes Ghost will have a lot of touring going on in coming months, performing in support of their latest new record Prequelle, released back in June. As part of this touring schedule, the band recently confirmed a string of headlining dates through Europe, where they will have a very special guest, performing as main support - legendary Candlemass.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ghost
Event: Ghost: A Pale Tour Named Death - Europe 2019
Posted: 17.10.2018 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 121 users
17.10.2018 - 10:23
Zap
Over 40? is a bit much for (presumably not much more than) a half hour of Candlemass. I hope they do some smaller headlining shows soon.
17.10.2018 - 15:50
Lanthros
Fuck that. It would be disturbing enougj for ghost to be support for the legendary candlemass. This is true blasphemy.
18.10.2018 - 08:39
The Galactician
Sounds like a cool bill to me. Haters gotta hate I guess. :
18.10.2018 - 09:57
nikarg
staff
Written by Lanthros on 17.10.2018 at 15:50

Fuck that. It would be disturbing enougj for ghost to be support for the legendary candlemass. This is true blasphemy.

Accept recently supported Sabbaton, this is the world we live in today. Ghost are ten times more popular than Candlemass either we like it or not. I personally would love to see the show.
18.10.2018 - 11:38
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
I hope this comes through Portugal.
Candlemass supporting Ghost is fine by me. It's a matter of who's more popular today. I guess it's safe to say that Candlemass will play around 1h and Ghost 1h30.
However, 40? is a bit too much imo. But still better than 80? for Metallica + Ghost.

Hits total: 2443 | This month: 6