Metal Storm logo
Concert Cancels

17.05.2007 - 18:02
Megad3th
Sick Minded
Arn't you sick of governments that somtimes or each time cancels a concert in the country? im sick of this, each time a band comes here we have to cancel it before 1 week, and specailly the bands that plays in israel arnt going to join lebanon... fuck that indeed
17.05.2007 - 18:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Megad3th on 17.05.2007 at 18:02

Arn't you sick of governments that somtimes or each time cancels a concert in the country? im sick of this, each time a band comes here we have to cancel it before 1 week, and specailly the bands that plays in israel arnt going to join lebanon... fuck that indeed

Since I m not live there I dont care much, but well its only gourement man gouremnt, you shood elected democratic gourement there and stop live in 12th cenutry based islam laws

Damn if Europe woud live like old days when Vatikan ecicuted almoust all who was lil' diferent cristian then i doubt I woud lbe alive but man even fanatchical catolic and ortodox countrie sdont canel shows so much if there are not i dunno what, show can be caneled some other rweasons but not such stupid X ban play there, we stop shows
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.05.2007 - 18:35
Megad3th
Sick Minded
Written by Bad English on 17.05.2007 at 18:28

Since I m not live there I dont care much, but well its only gourement man gouremnt, you shood elected democratic gourement there and stop live in 12th cenutry based islam laws

Damn if Europe woud live like old days when Vatikan ecicuted almoust all who was lil' diferent cristian then i doubt I woud lbe alive but man even fanatchical catolic and ortodox countrie sdont canel shows so much if there are not i dunno what, show can be caneled some other rweasons but not such stupid X ban play there, we stop shows

dude first of all, lebanon is the only christian country in middle east and arab world ... second we already have Democratic Govenrement but our chief's sucks ass man they all care about money and taking over the country... i had many words with many international bands and i asked them if ur whilling to play in middle east whay country would you choose... they all answered Lebanon ... how that feel? indeed sucks cause we cant bring them man... you see me point of you now ?
17.05.2007 - 18:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Megad3th on 17.05.2007 at 18:35

dude first of all, lebanon is the only christian country in middle east and arab world ... second we already have Democratic Govenrement but our chief's sucks ass man they all care about money and taking over the country... i had many words with many international bands and i asked them if ur whilling to play in middle east whay country would you choose... they all answered Lebanon ... how that feel? indeed sucks cause we cant bring them man... you see me point of you now ?

Yes I know but you shood soem Europeian type gourements like in Germany, Freance even ppl who rule sucke ewery where but in Europe thay pretend more thay are good and I acnt coment about Lebanon because I dont live there , i cans ay only sorry for you man
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.05.2007 - 18:47
Megad3th
Sick Minded
Written by Bad English on 17.05.2007 at 18:43

Written by Megad3th on 17.05.2007 at 18:35

Yes I know but you shood soem Europeian type gourements like in Germany, Freance even ppl who rule sucke ewery where but in Europe thay pretend more thay are good and I acnt coment about Lebanon because I dont live there , i cans ay only sorry for you man

you know the max band that we got in lebanon was Apocalyptica and Macbeth ... we had to get them to revive lebanon alittle bit.. and the government gave us a nag in the head on it .. but we survived in the end... but no other bands entered anymore. anyways man thanks for ur reply to my topic cheers and hope to see u one day in europe
17.05.2007 - 19:39
APOHAKC
The Bard
We don't have troubles with goverment, they don't care much about metal shows. Few years ago everyone complained about goverment and blaiming them for everything, even canceling metal concerts lol. They are idiots but at least I can't blame them for that. Honestly I don't remember when some gig was canceled but, as I said, few years, more lik 10 years ago it was horrible. I remember my first big gig was Motorhead in 1999. After that I wanted to see Helloween and it was canceled, organisators blamed goverment, but later everyone knows that they didn't payed the band.
So real problem is not in goverment, because they have more important things to do, like stealing from poor people or making wars or something. The problem is in irrensponsible organisators of concerts and bad managment. They pay some band, let say 5000 euros. And than, they take the cheapest club or something, take some bad sound system.. They ask 30-35 euros from fans, even if it is band like Charon or To/Die/For (I like bands, but they are not worth that much..), put expensive price of beer, 2 euros for WC, low quality merchendise, like I was on Megadeth and staff... 2000 people came and went home dissapointed and broke (what is even more important, straight lol), so next time, logically no one want to go again when they see same organisator, and they cancel gig because they can make huge profit...
inally, few serious promoters appeared and thoes idiots are not into job anymore, so, now we are in golden era of metal shows. But it sucks to hear that goverments in some countries are involved even in metal shows and culture..
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
17.05.2007 - 19:56
Sunioj

What bands were cancelled? I hear you guys get shit for being metalheads all the time, that sux...
17.05.2007 - 19:58
Megad3th
Sick Minded
Written by APOHAKC on 17.05.2007 at 19:39

We don't have troubles with goverment, they don't care much about metal shows. Few years ago everyone complained about goverment and blaiming them for everything, even canceling metal concerts lol. They are idiots but at least I can't blame them for that. Honestly I don't remember when some gig was canceled but, as I said, few years, more lik 10 years ago it was horrible. I remember my first big gig was Motorhead in 1999. After that I wanted to see Helloween and it was canceled, organisators blamed goverment, but later everyone knows that they didn't payed the band.
So real problem is not in goverment, because they have more important things to do, like stealing from poor people or making wars or something. The problem is in irrensponsible organisators of concerts and bad managment. They pay some band, let say 5000 euros. And than, they take the cheapest club or something, take some bad sound system.. They ask 30-35 euros from fans, even if it is band like Charon or To/Die/For (I like bands, but they are not worth that much..), put expensive price of beer, 2 euros for WC, low quality merchendise, like I was on Megadeth and staff... 2000 people came and went home dissapointed and broke (what is even more important, straight lol), so next time, logically no one want to go again when they see same organisator, and they cancel gig because they can make huge profit...
inally, few serious promoters appeared and thoes idiots are not into job anymore, so, now we are in golden era of metal shows. But it sucks to hear that goverments in some countries are involved even in metal shows and culture..

well maybe ur right , but not in my country dude believe me ...
17.05.2007 - 20:01
APOHAKC
The Bard
LOL I Believe you man, you didn't have to quote me four times LOL
Support to Metalheas in Lebanon
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
17.05.2007 - 20:09
Megad3th
Sick Minded
Written by Sunioj on 17.05.2007 at 19:56

What bands were cancelled? I hear you guys get shit for being metalheads all the time, that sux...

i was about to get Behemoth and Belphegor ,, and i got the confirm for the both bands... but the fucking country wouldn let me do it... after i nagged alot i got confirm from the government and after 3 days they said no way.. how bitch is that man?? and yes from 5 years every metalheads on the street used to get fucked up in jail with a hair cut and removing his piercing...

Written by APOHAKC on 17.05.2007 at 20:09
LOL I Believe you man, you didn't have to quote me four times LOL
Support to Metalheas in Lebanon

hehe sorry about that my connection is being gay no clue why, it's posting many topics and quotes...
and thanks for the support bro it really means alot.
17.05.2007 - 21:31
Sunioj

That sucks dude, it reminds me...I watched a documentary of Orphaned land and how they want to play in muslim or arab countries but not having the chance though...its probably because of the society and its leanings into the government, that always sux. Here its the opposite, its a very liberal country in terms of concernts and bands, but no one really wants to come here. But you have my support 100%.
17.05.2007 - 22:41
Megad3th
Sick Minded
Written by Sunioj on 17.05.2007 at 21:31

That sucks dude, it reminds me...I watched a documentary of Orphaned land and how they want to play in muslim or arab countries but not having the chance though...its probably because of the society and its leanings into the government, that always sux. Here its the opposite, its a very liberal country in terms of concernts and bands, but no one really wants to come here. But you have my support 100%.

oh yeah indeed.. well you know why the government refused that behemoth wont play here in lebanon? cause a fucking stupid reason which is, they played in israel.. how silly is that man.. fuck indeed.. politics is stoping us from having a Metal Year and each year... no wonder rap and hip hop and trance shits taking over each year..
17.05.2007 - 23:02
The Walrus
Moonsorrow
Written by Megad3th on 17.05.2007 at 22:41

oh yeah indeed.. well you know why the government refused that behemoth wont play here in lebanon? cause a fucking stupid reason which is, they played in israel.. how silly is that man.. fuck indeed.. politics is stoping us from having a Metal Year and each year... no wonder rap and hip hop and trance shits taking over each year..

That's so stupid , your hate to Israel ,this is not democratic country , and it's just pitiful ...
we all could live in peace if not the Hizballah .
----
17.05.2007 - 23:11
Megad3th
Sick Minded
Written by The Walrus on 17.05.2007 at 23:02

Written by Megad3th on 17.05.2007 at 22:41

That's so stupid , your hate to Israel ,this is not democratic country , and it's just pitiful ...
we all could live in peace if not the Hizballah .

ofcourse and i support this thought ALWAYS man, but our fucking government doesn't. i hate this freaking country for it's government.... lebanon is awesome with everything exept the government and part of the people...