Metal Storm logo
Metal Musicians

Original post

Posted by Megad3th, 17.05.2007 - 18:41
if you had the chance to be a friend with a famous musician or best friend... and be with him in tours and stuff.. who that would be?

personally i would go for Colin from Vile... this dude is awesome, were already friends just not in real life hahah. i wish.
13.06.2007 - 18:09
Im_Haunted
Account deleted
Got to be Buckethead!!
13.06.2007 - 20:48
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Arian Totalis on 11.06.2007 at 08:39

@the KapN: I even have an interview with him right here, He's Retarded!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngRr_x36Ess

You've obviously never drank before eh? Someone better get you a bottle of something because who knows, you might act like TOO if you were really fucking wasted...in that interview, he's simply putting on a huge act...can't you understand that Anal Cunt is an elaborate farce and Seth isn't really to be taken seriously? If I was hanging out with him, I would find most of what he says and does to be innocent and all in good fun...he is just acting like how he sees a lot of close-minded angry angsty youth...
13.06.2007 - 23:34
Sunioj

@Kapn Korrupt
I see what you mean, but Ive read a bunch of interviews by him and by his words I find him to be a bigot. Always trash talking about jews and blacks, it makes me sick.

http://www.thegrimoire.com/Magazine/Interviews/tabid/119/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/12/Anal-Cunt.aspx

Disclaimer: the site is a bit graphic with bootie but nevertheless found some great articles and interviews there.
14.06.2007 - 03:40
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Sunioj on 13.06.2007 at 23:34

@Kapn Korrupt
I see what you mean, but Ive read a bunch of interviews by him and by his words I find him to be a bigot. Always trash talking about jews and blacks, it makes me sick.

http://www.thegrimoire.com/Magazine/Interviews/tabid/119/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/12/Anal-Cunt.aspx

Disclaimer: the site is a bit graphic with bootie but nevertheless found some great articles and interviews there.

Yeah, i's not like that's the only interview I've seen with him. He is a biggot, and he's almost always trashed. I mean, the dude drank himself into a coma.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
14.06.2007 - 05:28
Daru Jericho

Written by Doc G. on 13.06.2007 at 02:39

Written by Daru Jericho on 22.05.2007 at 03:32

Quite a few for me...Ihsahn, Garm, Warrel Dane, James LaBrie, John Petrucci, Vintersorg, Fenriz, Nattefrost, Mikael Akerfedlt, Steven Wilson... The first three because they seem like interesting people and I wouldn't mind having a chat about ideologies and outlooks with them. The following two because I just want to tour with Dream Theater, the next two because I want to see how profound they are as people, Nattefrost because I want to see how 'crazy' he truly is and the last two because they seem quite ambiguous as people to me. I can't really think what sort of people they are.

You dont want to tour with Dream Theater, Mr.Petrucci is pure evil

Man, I've seen all of those dudes videos and I even quote from them regularly! I wouldn't mind getting killed at a DT show. Better than drowning
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

14.06.2007 - 07:11
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Arian Totalis on 14.06.2007 at 03:40

@Kapn Korrupt

Yeah, i's not like that's the only interview I've seen with him. He is a biggot, and he's almost always trashed. I mean, the dude drank himself into a coma.

Hes so obscene! how could you not love it? Its so funny.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
14.06.2007 - 08:22
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Doc G. on 14.06.2007 at 07:11

@Kapn Korrupt

Well like I said, I love his lyrics, they are really fuckin' funny. But I would hate to be friends with him, because outside of his music he's not the kind of person I want to be around.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

14.06.2007 - 08:25
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Arian Totalis on 14.06.2007 at 08:22

@Kapn Korrupt

Well like I said, I love his lyrics, they are really fuckin' funny. But I would hate to be friends with him, because outside of his music he's not the kind of person I want to be around.

No, and besides, actually becoming friends with him would be hard he, he hates EVERYONE. And if you did meet him he would probably beat you up in a drunken stupor then write a song about what a pussy you are.
----
- George Carlin
14.06.2007 - 09:34
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Doc G. on 14.06.2007 at 08:25

@Kapn Korrupt

No, and besides, actually becoming friends with him would be hard he, he hates EVERYONE. And if you did meet him he would probably beat you up in a drunken stupor then write a song about what a pussy you are.

Eh, I dunno, even though drunk people can't feel pain, they arn't hard to beat up, their coordination is all off.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

14.06.2007 - 09:42
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Arian Totalis on 14.06.2007 at 09:34

@Kapn Korrupt

Eh, I dunno, even though drunk people can't feel pain, they arn't hard to beat up, their coordination is all off.

Still, even if you did win the fight, hes more famous than you so everyone will believe him if he says he won...and if he writes a song about it.
----
- George Carlin
14.06.2007 - 09:47
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Doc G. on 14.06.2007 at 09:42

Written by Arian Totalis on 14.06.2007 at 09:34

Still, even if you did win the fight, hes more famous than you so everyone will believe him if he says he won...and if he writes a song about it.

haha yeah, I can definitly agree. I find it sort of Ironic
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

03.05.2008 - 10:27
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Oliver Hartmann and Jorn Lande, to teach me how to sing like them!
09.05.2008 - 21:40
Gordon Freeman

From my experiance, most musicians kind of tend to suck as acutal people. Success, real or imagined, tend to go to the head...

That being said I've met a few bands and musicians that were worth actually hanging out with. Cam Pipes and Justin Hagberg from 3IOB were really cool to have a few drinks with and the guys for The Sword are really cool and laid back.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

http://www.last.fm/user/Axl_The_Viking
15.06.2012 - 13:56
Infernal Eternal

I think it would be Jari Mäenpää. I've heard he's a really nice guy to discuss with.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
15.06.2012 - 14:38
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
David Gold :'(
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS