Metal Storm logo
Classical guitars?

18.05.2007 - 17:42
Soliloquy

after watching this guy:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
for billions of times, and after witnessing some guy at a guitar store play the exact same song, i think i wanna try my hands on classical guitar.

how ever, i'm being a cheap ass, and dont really wanna buy a really expensive guitar. here is what i'm looking for:

a classical guitar(well duh)
with a cut away
better if its an electric/acoustic
and preferably a tiny body.
not that wide of a neck

i dont really want one with out any cutaways, coz i do spend most of my time around the 12th fret.

so i was thinking of this guy:

but idk. it is quite expensive at about 500-600 dollars. ive seen some normal classical guitars without a cut away, and a yamaha for 55 dollars. but i was thinking of getting something from cort, yamaha, or sotmhing else that wont be too expensive, yet still sound good, and work.

so what would you suggest?
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
01.06.2007 - 19:28
Hatebreeder_509
Account deleted
that is mostly a studio type guitar, its not going to ressonate like a normal acoustic , i reccomend you get somthing else...
03.06.2007 - 23:01
Soliloquy

Written by Guest on 01.06.2007 at 19:28

that is mostly a studio type guitar, its not going to ressonate like a normal acoustic , i reccomend you get somthing else...

i actually dont really care if it is or isnt a studio guitar. this one is more compact and more like a travelers guitar. plus, ive seen some band videos playing it, and sounds pretty cool...so lets see...
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
04.06.2007 - 19:06
Hatebreeder_509
Account deleted
oh thats kewl , i thought you were looking for somthing kind of more versatile ... or somthing... sorrys