Metal Storm logo
Onslaught - Begin Recording New Album

British long-running thrashers Onslaught have entered the studio to begin recording their new album. VI released in 2013 was the band's latest album. Here's the first teaser clip from the sessions.

Onslaught guitarist Nige Rockett recently spoke to The Metal Crypt about the band's latest additions, drummer James Perry and guitarist Wayne Dorman. He said: "James has been waiting in the wings to join the band for many years now. He's a longtime friend and helped us out on a South American tour back in 2013. He really is an incredible drummer. Strangely enough, James had e-mailed me around a month before Mic Hourihan left, saying if we ever needed him, he is ready and waiting, so bang, James was straight in; no drama whatsoever. It was a real easy transition and he already knew 80 percent of the songs. Regarding Wayne, we headhunted him through videos, etc. on YouTube. I really liked his guitar style and he is also an amazing vocalist, which helps massively with backing vocals and with the songwriting."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Onslaught
Posted: 23.11.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 16 users
25.11.2018 - 06:20
DeathSlyzer

Alright! I'm excited to hear what they'll go for this time.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 1176 | This month: 3