28.11.2018 - 19:27
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Nice cover.

28.11.2018 - 23:26
Mercurial

Written by 3rdWorld on 28.11.2018 at 19:27

Nice cover.

Holy shit, didn't expect CoB to kick out a cover that glorious. I hope the music matches it, so like some kind of first-wave melodic black metal.
06.12.2018 - 23:24
Rating: 10
yagami01

New song:
26.02.2019 - 23:56
Rating: 8
Captain Laika

Another beautiful album cover, the album will contain some (not much) neo-classical elements again, tracklist contains Knuckleduster, and based on previews on the band's Instagram especially tracks 3, 5 and 7 sound promising. I'm more than excited for this release.
08.03.2019 - 00:17
Rating: 7
Harmaajoki

Fuck yeah. We all agree that the first few albums are not even rival so let's talk about recent. My favourite taste of neoclassic is back with Warman's keyboard solo, what else could I expect? Glad Alexi finally figured out something and made a positive change.
Again, don't think about comparing with RGB albums. But yes, In Flames' style of changing is not allowed for me.
----
Shit talking and shit taste, whatever.
08.03.2019 - 02:25
MetalHead9494

After first listen, the album didn't grab me that much. Now after hearing it for the 7th time, it really grows on you. Now i like most of the songs on the record. Each song feels different and have different structures. Not their best, but way way better than their last decade of offers. It's a mix between new and old CoB with a hint of something new. Just don't expect to love it after a listen or two.. it needs time.
08.03.2019 - 03:51
Nicko's Nose

Didn't think I would ever enjoy a new COB album that much.
08.03.2019 - 04:01
Rating: 9
mikeprado30

I always enjoy CoB music so much. And this one seems not to be an exception to this rule.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
08.03.2019 - 05:37
njordxxx

Surprisingly I quite enjoyed first spin. Hexed(song) has neo classical elements on keyboard sound and it reminds me of early-CoB stuff. I haven't bought CoB albums since Blooddrunk release, but this time will be exception
08.03.2019 - 16:16
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by Kangaroo Jury on 08.03.2019 at 09:26

Still Children of Boredom.

Kind of weird that it takes you less than 12 hours to give a low rating to a new album released by a band you already know you don't like. But looking at your cookie-cutter favorite bands list, I guess it shouldn't surprise me.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
08.03.2019 - 17:23
I never thought it would be that great. Best Album since Hate Crew Deathroll!
09.03.2019 - 00:00
Nicko's Nose

Glad they didn't waste that cover art on another mediocre album.
09.03.2019 - 20:47
zeromus44

The sound is amazing, it reminds me of Follow The Reaper or Hate Crew Deathroll, but most of songs sound also unispired and bland for me. Maybe with some listenings it improves.
10.03.2019 - 08:41
Theodore V
Account deleted
Not a huge fan of Cob. I never liked the prominent power-metal styled sounds. Especially those fucking jester sounding synth solos really do my head in.
10.03.2019 - 08:43
Theodore V
Account deleted
Written by MetalHead9494 on 08.03.2019 at 02:25

After first listen, the album didn't grab me that much. Now after hearing it for the 7th time, it really grows on you. Now i like most of the songs on the record. Each song feels different and have different structures. Not their best, but way way better than their last decade of offers. It's a mix between new and old CoB with a hint of something new. Just don't expect to love it after a listen or two.. it needs time.

Don't you have other things to do?
Why do you give a mediocre album that many listens???
10.03.2019 - 16:41
tiny dog ghosts

I can't believe how solid this is
10.03.2019 - 16:49
Nicko's Nose

Written by Guest on 10.03.2019 at 08:43

Because he doesn't think it's mediocre?
11.03.2019 - 09:49
Theodore V
Account deleted
Written by Nicko's Nose on 10.03.2019 at 16:49

But he wrote that it "didn't grab him that much". That's got mediocre written all over it...
11.03.2019 - 14:32
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by Guest on 10.03.2019 at 08:43

Don't YOU have better things to do than come online and troll threads about an album you hate by a band you hate? ??????
----
11.03.2019 - 14:36
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by Kangaroo Jury on 08.03.2019 at 19:06

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 08.03.2019 at 16:16

Kind of weird that it takes you less than 12 hours to give a low rating to a new album released by a band you already know you don't like. But looking at your cookie-cutter favorite bands list, I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Another fanboy on period. Remember to change your pad every 3-4 hours.

I haven't even rated the album yet. Calling you out for vote manipulation doesn't make me a fanboy.
----
11.03.2019 - 16:57
Rating: 6
iMorphball

Yeah I'm going with this so far. Will give a few more spins before I give a rating.

EDIT: Knuckleduster is by far the best song on the album.
12.03.2019 - 11:20
Theodore V
Account deleted
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 11.03.2019 at 14:32

Don't YOU have better things to do than come online and troll threads about an album you hate by a band you hate? ??????

I never said I hated them. Hate is a strong word when it comes to music. I gave it a 7 anyway.
12.03.2019 - 11:49
Mercurial

Getting that worked up about what someone else thinks about something seems way weirder to me. Give your question mark key a break. And calling out someone's bands list as a way to invalidate a person's opinion is looooow gutter tactics.
15.03.2019 - 20:40
Sang Dalang Abu

The cover art..
21.03.2019 - 19:43
Quatropus

Written by Guest on 11.03.2019 at 09:49

Written by Nicko's Nose on 10.03.2019 at 16:49

But he wrote that it "didn't grab him that much". That's got mediocre written all over it...

Because that's what you should be doing with albums anyways. Not everything ends up being solid on first listen, especially if you don't have 100% focus on each track. If you ever question something, the smart thing is to go back and listen through a few times. By then you would have better understanding if your first impression was exact or if something changed.
22.03.2019 - 17:55
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by Mercurial on 12.03.2019 at 11:49

Getting that worked up about what someone else thinks about something seems way weirder to me. Give your question mark key a break. And calling out someone's bands list as a way to invalidate a person's opinion is looooow gutter tactics.

Not worked up at all - the extra question marks came from an emoji not properly displaying. What should probably be stranger to you than a "worked up" 2 line response should be people who have nothing better to do with their time than troll pages about bands that they don't like.
----
22.03.2019 - 18:08
Mercurial

Written by Quatropus on 21.03.2019 at 19:43

Because that's what you should be doing with albums anyways. Not everything ends up being solid on first listen, especially if you don't have 100% focus on each track. If you ever question something, the smart thing is to go back and listen through a few times. By then you would have better understanding if your first impression was exact or if something changed.

There's nothing smart about wasting hours trying to like something that didn't grab you in any way on the first go, at least with music, and especially with a band like CoB. That time could be spent listening to 6 other new albums, of which there are always plenty. Work smarter, not harder.
22.03.2019 - 18:20
Mercurial

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 22.03.2019 at 17:55

Not worked up at all - the extra question marks came from an emoji not properly displaying. What should probably be stranger to you than a "worked up" 3 line response should be people who have nothing better to do with their time than troll pages about bands that they don't like.

I don't think anyone was trolling, and I think someone that runs to a person's band list in an attempt to invalidate their opinion is probably the most worked up person in the moment
22.03.2019 - 22:41
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by Mercurial on 22.03.2019 at 18:20

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 22.03.2019 at 17:55

Not worked up at all - the extra question marks came from an emoji not properly displaying. What should probably be stranger to you than a "worked up" 3 line response should be people who have nothing better to do with their time than troll pages about bands that they don't like.

I don't think anyone was trolling, and I think someone that runs to a person's band list in an attempt to invalidate their opinion is probably the most worked up person in the moment

If you say so - the entire premise of your argument here seems to really hinge on trying to paint me as some frothing-at-the-mouth fanboi. I simply pointed out the absurdity of a random person's time expenditure, sorry if it ruined your day.
----
22.03.2019 - 23:00
Mercurial

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 22.03.2019 at 22:41

If you say so - the entire premise of your argument here seems to really hinge on trying to paint me as some frothing-at-the-mouth fanboi. I simply pointed out the absurdity of a random person's time expenditure, sorry if it ruined your day.

Don't apologise, I enjoy engaging with over-reactive types on the Internet :kiss kiss:

Hits total: 14763 | This month: 52