Metal Storm logo
My Dying Bride - New Drummer Announced

It has been a tough year in My Dying Bride's doom cave, especially for frontman Aaron Stainthorpe. More recently, the death/doom metallers announced that they had to part ways with drummer Shaun Taylor-Steels due to "unresolvable drumming issues." Jeff Singer (Kill2This, Paradise Lost and Blaze amongst others) has stepped in. He will also play drums on the band's new album.

The band explained: "We have recently had to part ways with Shaun Steels due to unresolvable drumming issues. Jeff Singer (Kill2This, Paradise Lost and Blaze amongst others) has kindly agreed to step in. Since Jeff's addition the album has (musically) been completed and pre-production is now going great guns, lyrics and vocals are understandably still in the making but the band can prepare for the studio professionally now having 90% of the music in place and all drums complete. A quote from the band simply says 'Jeff has been a light in a dark room, he breathlessly and seamlessly plays with the new music and intuitively seems to know what we're asking for, he has removed a lot of unnecessary pressure from the band in an already testing time. At last something good happens' There are no definite recording dates as yet and still no song titles or album title. But it appears the band is forging forward. Merry Christmas indeed!"

Courtesy of the band

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: My Dying Bride
Posted: 05.12.2018 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 51 users
05.12.2018 - 19:08
Netzach
Planewalker
"unresolvable drumming issues"
06.12.2018 - 02:41