Metal Storm logo
Defiled

20.05.2007 - 20:08
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Defiled are a death metal band from Tokyo, Japan. The band have so far released a demo, 3 full lengths, and are currently working on a next album at present.

Their releases;
Defeat Of Sanity (1994)
Erupted Wrath (1999)
Ugliness Revealed (2001)
Divination (2003)

Their Offical Website
TheirMyspace
----

Hellcunt Smurf
30.05.2007 - 04:34
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
I've heard a handful of songs...and they were pretty good, but nothing outstandingly original
30.05.2007 - 06:23
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Yeah, 'Erupted Wrath' is the only release I own and its nothing totally original but it is a good dose of death metal. They're touring hear in a couple of weeks and cant wait for it. Its going to be one brutal night.

Smurf group members, give me a shout and I'll hook you up.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
30.05.2007 - 15:07
ylside

Ohh this looks interesting, how does "Defeat Of Sanity" sound like ?
30.05.2007 - 17:52
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
@ylside - Unforunatly 'Erupted Wrath' is the only one I've heard too. Our stop is the first on their Australian and i'm planning on picking up every piece of merchanise/cds that they're selling. So hopefully then I'll have a better overall knowledge of what they sound like.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
15.06.2007 - 06:57
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I finally downloaded Erupted Wrath and I was impressed with the guitar work. The music overall sounded good and the melodic guitars make them stand out a bit. I don't care much for the vocals though.
26.06.2007 - 05:17
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Going to a show of theres tomorrow night, hopefully they will have some merchandise there - either cds and/or shirts, because Im really getting into the one album I have to theres. Im not exaclty too confident though whether or not they will have any cds for sale, as they might be out of print, or what.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
28.06.2007 - 08:23
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
They were excellent last night!! One of the best death metal acts Ive seen live (which isnt all that many in the international scale). For those Aussie's and anyone else that gets a chance to see them live do so. Highly recommend them.

Basically the same as said in the Last Concert Attended thread; As for their set, it got off to a not so good start. Musically they were good, but the microphone fully cut out and it wasnt until the second song that they stopped and got it changed over. The bass player was a machine on some parts! It was almost like a machine gun going off or something, was awesome.

The vocalist was good too, once the microphone was fixed. Kept on throwing the horns up and asking us how we were, and at one point while the microphone was getting fixed jumped into the crowd (it was a pub not a massive concert hall) and took photos with some people, haha.

Only thing that happen after that was a suprise was the anticlimatic end to their set. They gave us no warning it was their last song, and the finishing note seemed to be a sudden stop. Got a poster signed by he drummer and picked up a tour shirt and their cds.
----

Hellcunt Smurf