Metal Storm logo
Queensrÿche - Launch New Song 'Dark Reverie'

Queensrÿche are excited to share another new song from the band's upcoming long player, The Verdict, which will be released on March 1st via Century Media Records. The song ''Dark Reverie'' can be streamed down under. The album was produced, mixed, and mastered by Chris "Zeuss" Harris at Uberbeatz in Lynwood, WA; Planet-Z in Wilbraham, MA; and Watershed Studio in Seattle, WA.

Vocalist Todd La Torre commented: "I'm extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish on this record. The relentless dedication and hard work of everyone involved has been very rewarding. I am excited and looking forward to it no longer just belonging to us, but belonging to the world. We hope you all enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it!"

Guitarist Michael "Whip" Wilton added: "'The Verdict' is the most metal and the most progressive record we have made in a long time. I couldn't possibly be more excited for everyone to hear this."

First single, "Man The Machine", is still available for streming at this location, in case you have overlooked it.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Queensrÿche
Posted: 11.01.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 42 users
11.01.2019 - 20:25
Nick Carter

Well, surprisingly, this is quiet enjoyable
----
#MetalIsForEveryone
18.01.2019 - 02:51
thehondo

Excellent. I love the clean sound, great vocals and mix.
----
No time like the present

Hits total: 1719 | This month: 3