Metal Storm logo
Seven Spires - Sign To Frontiers Music Srl

Boston-based symphonic metallers Seven Spires are very pleased to announce the signing of partnership with Frontiers Music Srl for a multi-album deal. Seven Spires released their debut full length, Solveig, in August, 2017.

Vocalist Adrienne Cowan adds: "We've been searching for a label partner who not only believed honestly in our vision, but could also support us in the ways that we needed. Frontiers is exactly that, and we are thrilled to be on board with them. They have been nothing but helpful and respectful regarding our moves for our next album, and you can expect a release that is highly emotional, dark, and theatrical. The future is shining emerald green, and we elatedly anticipate the next chapter in our voyage. Lastly, we extend our endless thanks to our Seventh Brigade and everyone who has supported us in our endeavours since our creation in '13. We could not have made it here without you."

Source: sevenspiresband.com
Band profile: Seven Spires
Posted: 11.01.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 9 users
12.01.2019 - 00:33
fandango68
Loved the variety of styles on the first album and will look forward to hearing more of their work, which deserves to be released on a bigger label, although I'm not sure Frontiers would be the one which springs to mind as an ideal fit for them. Napalm have missed out.
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
12.01.2019 - 01:51
CWA
I think i can see this band doing great things in the future.

Hits total: 949 | This month: 6