Metal Storm logo
Beast In Black - Second Single Revealed

Heavy/power metallers Beast In Black will unleash their sophomore album, From Hell With Love, next month on February 8th via Nuclear Blast Records. After posting a video for the song "Sweet True Lies" last November, the band has now released the second single from their upcoming opus. Watch the lyric video for "Die By The Blade" below.

States Anton Kabanen: "'Die By The Blade' is one of the "Berserk" manga related songs on the album and apart from its very straightforward song title, the lyrics deal with a deeper issue than it might seem at first glance. Music-wise it's a definite Beast In Black style heavy metal earworm and Yannis' powerful and emotional all-or-nothing type of performance deserves a special mention!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Beast In Black
Posted: 12.01.2019 by nikarg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 62 users
12.01.2019 - 15:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Irritable Ted on 12.01.2019 at 13:52

I love my "European Flower Metal", pretty much all I listen to, but I can't stomach this. It's definitely not suitable for vegans.

Its even worst as flower metal. Its pop rock sounds, disco rock when youre horney and touche some ass
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.01.2019 - 15:02
Kais

This sounds like as if Lordi tried to do power metal... it doesn't do it for me.
13.01.2019 - 15:52
JoHn Doe

This is one of the worst euro-power metal songs I've ever heard. This is beyond lame.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
17.01.2019 - 06:05
mikeprado30

I enjoyed so much. Surely this album will be very nice as the first one.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
16.02.2019 - 22:21
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
"European Flower Metal" of late 2010s is: Twilight Force, Galderia, Aldaria, Grimgotts...stuff like that...this is just some uninspiring poppy shite...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

Hits total: 1537 | This month: 5