Metal Storm logo
Nu.Clear.Dawn

22.05.2007 - 20:30
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Greeting,
I wanted to link samples of the band Nu.Clear.Dawn so you folks will have the chance to listen to their work and judge.
If you are a Progressive fan i bet you will like them.

Origin: Aleppo - Syria
Official Website: http://www.nucleardawn.net/

Album: Poem of a Knight
Year: 2003

1- Overture Listen
2- The Meeting Listen
3- Falcon and Crow Listen
4- Revolution Listen
5- Horses of Steel Listen
6- Wounded Listen
7- Memories on the Road Listen
8- Rebirth Listen
23.05.2007 - 07:28
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
They're good musicians...I gave them a try...they sound too power metalish and a bit sloppy...the vocalist sounds kinda cheesy...it might be a little to early to tell with a band just starting out and such trying to define their sound but it kinda sounds mediocre...that doesn't mean that they're not worth the time though...
24.05.2007 - 16:53
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Well yeah man, you are right about that, their vocal has to work on his voice i agree
The 1st time I've seen them live it was back 2001 when i was in a visit to Syria, their guitarist Shant is freaking cool his riffs is banging man
Also Elie the bassist, he is so influenced by Dream Theater you can touch it directly.
The problem is those bands as i mentioned they are from the Arabic World and i know some of them personally, they try hard man, and they really rock hard, but it's so difficult for them to go world wide under the situation in the Arabic world man.
Us as metal heads in their we are not that acceptable from the society.
So as i believe a lil support from us would means a lot to them.
What i like about them the most is when i listen to their album i feel like am there in the battle on my horse kicking the shit out of someone with my sword. I love bands that bring you to the atmosphere of the album.

I still remember when i saw them in Turky, they were playing in the Rock Nation Fest, Turkish people loved them
04.06.2007 - 17:50
ToCSiN
Account deleted
C'mon people, just give them a shot, i would really be thankful if i see more comments about them, even if you dislike feel free to express yourselves please!
13.06.2007 - 12:44
DoOm MaKeR
Nuclear dawn are great !!! they paly a fairly good music.. i dont kno many bands from syria,, Actualy, this is the only band i kno! But guys, have you ever heard about Bilocate from jordan?? http://www.bilocate.net
----
knowing that i'm doomed. hundreds of volumes of text. pictures, words, learning. my love, my art, my knowledge...covered by the arms of the sea.
Morgion - Ebb Tide
15.06.2007 - 05:17
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Yeah man, i've heared about them, they are good ... but as i know and my opinion i would say Tyran Throne are the best band from Jordan ever.
There guys are just awesome!
16.06.2007 - 22:38
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
They sound a lot like Symphony X (god I feel so ignorant now lol)
But yeah, I kinda got into them =D Good band!
----
16.06.2007 - 22:44
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Written by 4look4rd on 16.06.2007 at 22:38

They sound a lot like Symphony X (god I feel so ignorant now lol)
But yeah, I kinda got into them =D Good band!

Well dude, if you check the band's official website ... if you go to the members information you will see that they are so influnced by them and many other bands which is why they sound something simmilar to them.
Rock on and thanks for your comment!
21.06.2007 - 14:56
Bash'
:)
Just now I lsned for the samples ..

well, I have to admit the truth I am really impressed by the guys!!

I firstly thought they might better worked more on the sound quality once I saw it 96Kbps I felt so satisfied about it .. guys you are doing so great!! I liked Memories on the Road & The Meeting samples the most ..

outta the topic : [sorry in advance] beside Bilocate, Tyrant Throne. there are many more REALLY good bands from Jordan, Infested Mind & Augury .. another one is Symphovania [ffb] but unfortunatly they are disbanded newly ..
----
I saw her standing by the crimson sea...
Isolated by the silent thoughts...
Her gazing was intense but so dead...

The teardrops corroded the soil.. She couldn't say a word to me...
21.06.2007 - 16:04
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Yeah ... Tyrant Throne are good, but they are not my style and the problem they don't have a full length album yet to add them to MetalStorm mate, but feel free to present them to the folks and as i believe they will get a lot of fans.
Rock on!
22.06.2007 - 20:20
Bash'
Thaaank you buddy .. for about NCD, as your info. is their album available in here??

I remember a Seryian guy have his album here, can't really remember his name, the project is his alone & I didn't buy it for true .. I think, I think, he is studying doctor if you know him ..
----

23.06.2007 - 00:10
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Nah, i don't think i know him mate, sorry!
23.06.2007 - 08:18
Bash'
ANywayza.. what about Nu Clear Down??
----

23.06.2007 - 09:34
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Well you can find their CD in all A&T shops all over the Arabic World also you can buy it online via their website.
07.07.2007 - 04:12
ChaosLogic
I think it's also available at Mute Records In Amman..
13.07.2007 - 01:03
Bash'
^^ It's closed for a while, Samer the owner is busy with lots of things, and Yousif is in Dubai as I heared .. might will be opened laters .. dunno ..

Anyways, there is a review been added in our site JorZine @ here :

http://www.jorzineonline.com/default.aspx?page=Jorzinereviews&id=62
----

09.12.2008 - 03:53
Land Of Doom
Yes Thsi metal sing Power metal and thats a good thing to see a power metal from Syria

About the album its good for a band sing the first full-lengnth Album

You can Download the Simple of their music from this Topic or go to the band web site
to download its and saw the band Images and news
----
We Only Fear What Comes
And Smell Death Every Day
Search For The Answers That Lie Beyond
26.09.2009 - 03:08
I have that album it's good, but it's fucking awesome if we take into consideration that the band is in a country that fucks the metal from all the sides ...
and by the way, no live concerts or what in syria ? the last bullshit was a concert for a rock band called the core played some Metallcia covers but still waiting for something worth watching...
06.11.2009 - 18:21
JD
Account deleted
This song "Wounded Listen" is amazing, i love it.