Metal Storm logo
Sacred Son - Announce New Record

British black metal project and summer vacation photo enthusiast Sacred Son have revealed that they are soon to start recording their follow-up full length to their self-titled record from 2017. The planned follow-up will be called Arthurian Catacombs and will be released sometime during 2019's summer. The band also teased that they will enter the studio in greater number than before.

The band posted the following message on Facebook: "This coming April will mark two years since the first Sacred Son album was recorded. We celebrate this occasion by returning to the studio - heavier, faster and in greater number than before - to record our follow up 'Arthurian Catacombs'!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sacred Son
Posted: 16.01.2019 by RaduP

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 21 users
16.01.2019 - 01:20
nikarg
Staff
Quote:
British black metal project and summer vacation photo enthusiast

I had no idea this band was in the database. I have a suspicion about who's responsible for it though
16.01.2019 - 01:21
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
This is the only 2019 news that matters
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
16.01.2019 - 10:03
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
Written by nikarg on 16.01.2019 at 01:20

Quote:
British black metal project and summer vacation photo enthusiast

I had no idea this band was in the database. I have a suspicion about who's responsible for it though

----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?

Hits total: 1153 | This month: 3