Metal Storm logo
Helheim - New Album Detailed, Single Streaming, Tour Confirmed

Norwegian black metal warriors Helheim announced that the new album, titled Rignir, will see the light on April 26th through Dark Essence Records. Once again the album was recorded at the Conclave & Earshot Studios in Bergen, mixed and produced by Bjornar E. Nilsen (Vulture Industries, Black Hole Generator) alongside the band, and Herbrand Larsen (Enslaved) to handle the mastering. Helheim also premiere s brand new album-title single.

In the same month, the band will be also touring over Europe with Vulture Industries, Madder Mortem and Caelestia. Tour dates can be found below.

The band on inspiration for the album: "This time around we have been very inspired by the local weather of Bergen. The autumn and winter seasons can summon the darkest of feelings within oneself, and this backdrop served as the fertilizer that would germinate the seeds of our lyrical ideas. Exploring the darkness of nature as something that can be seen, as well as sensed, it became a canvas where the pen drew words that rose from the depths of solemnity and alienation. Although each track depicts an ever growing intensity of suffering and loss, there's still a dialogue on how to maintain some sort of sanity or inner peace."

Tracklist:

01. Rignir
02. Kaldr
03. Hagl
04. Snjóva
05. Ísuð
06. Vindarblástr
07. Stormviðri
08. Vetrarmegin

Tour dates as follows:

Apr 12 Kvarteret , Bergen, NO
Apr 21 Dark Easter Metal Meeting , Münich, DE (Helheim only)
Apr 25 Quantic Club , Bucharest, RO
Apr 26 Flying Circus , Cluj Napoca, RO
Apr 27 Vörös-Kék Yuk, Budapest, HU
Apr 28 Nova Chmelnice , Prague, CZ
Apr 29 Backstage, Paris, FR
May 01 The Underworld , London, UK
May 03 Konfus, Esbjerg, DK
May 04 Skullcrusher, Dresden, DE

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Helheim
Posted: 03.02.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 34 users
03.02.2019 - 19:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Finally anither band said How weatger inspire them, where are smartast what makes fun about me. You need to live there or hete where snow stays 6 months to understand it. I did not like song so much
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1462 | This month: 2