Metal Storm logo
Dwarrowdelf - New Album Coming

Dwarrowdelf is a one man UK epic atmospheric black metal band, run by Tom O'Dell. Tom is pleased to announce details for his sophomore studio album, to be entitled Of Dying Lights. The album will be released on 30th March, 2019 via Flowing Downward. You can also listen to first piece of music from this upcoming effort. Check out a brand new track "Where Daylight Dies" below.

Tom O'Dell commented: "I'm incredibly pleased and proud to announce the second Dwarrowdelf album, Of Dying Lights! The album will be released on 30th March 2019 via Flowing Downward; I'm in great company on this label, and I'm so glad to be working with them going forward.

"Some of the songs on this album started before The Sons Of Fëanor (debut) was even released, but I feel that the album represents a major step forward for Dwarrowdelf, carving its own niche within the realm of epic atmospheric metal. Thematically, it loosely addresses the concept of light and darkness within the eras of Middle-Earth. Considering his amazing work on the first album, I commissioned Jordan Grimmer Art for the artwork, and he once again knocked it out the park, creating an exceptional piece that represents the theme of the album perfectly.

"I was also lucky enough to work with Mike Lamb (of Sojourner) in the production of the album, and I can't thank him enough for the amount of time he dedicated to ensuring that this album matched my creative vision. We even persuaded Chloe Bray (also of Sojourner) to contribute some vocals to track 3! Track 7 also features brilliant guest harsh vocals from Jack Reynolds (of Asira and Bykürius)."

Tracklist:

01. Arien
02. The Withering Woods
03. Where Daylight Dies
04. The Years Of The Trees
05. The Line Of Thrór
06. Minas Anor
07. Home Of The Dead (Sojourner/Summoning cover)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dwarrowdelf
Posted: 11.02.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 20 users
11.02.2019 - 11:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is awesome band, music and spiritualism there
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1261 | This month: 5