Metal Storm logo
Shining - Announce 2019 European Tour Dates

Sweden's Shining is set to hit the road for a 23-date European tour during May and June, 2019. Accompanying them on what will be called the 'Return Of The Enemy' tour, will be Slovenian black metallers Srd, with no other bands or local supports being included on the tour. Shining are preparing a longer set than usual and promise an event full of uncompromising darkness and perversion.

Commenting on the tour the band had this to say: "Shining are finally heading out for our first European tour in 3 years, and the first one in honour of our 10th album Varg Utan Flock, which, upon its release, once again proved that Shining are the undisputed kings of pitch black, anti-humanitarian art.

"Because of the band's long history of never adjusting to the norm, Shining have decided to refuse to have any local support acts on any of the dates, and, instead of having some semi-interesting pay-to-play opening band, we will be bringing along Slovenian Black Metal band Srd, who are newly signed to Kvarforth's own label The Sinister Initiative."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Shining
Event: Shining: Return Of The Enemy European Tour 2019
Posted: 14.02.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 11 users
20.02.2019 - 14:51
TheBigRossowski
Utrecht!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
20.02.2019 - 15:57
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by TheBigRossowski on 20.02.2019 at 14:51

Utrecht!

Ah crap, at De Helling, which is PIN-only nowadays.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.02.2019 - 11:32
TheBigRossowski
Why would that matter? It's kinda awesome that so much is PIN here XD
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
21.02.2019 - 11:42
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Why it matters that it is PIN only? That means I can't pay with cash. Due to tips at work I have a lot of cash to spend.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 2217 | This month: 10