Metal Storm logo
Born Of Osiris - Home Studio Robbed, Several Items Taken

Born Of Osiris guitarist Lee McKinney had a handful of valuable items stolen on Monday night when the home he and his wife share was burglarized. According to McKinney, who is currently on tour with the band, one of the intruders was armed with a knife. Among the valuables taken were five guitars and four guns.

Lee McKinney commented: "Last night on Monday, March 11th, our home was burglarized. The intruder(s) entered through a second floor window and carried a knife that was left on the scene, which makes us feel as if they were willing to potentially do more than walk out with material items had someone been home. Stolen items include a TV, 5 guitars, 1 audio interface, 4 guns, 1 camera, and 1 amplifier.

"We have notified the local police and a full investigation is underway. We're hoping that by bringing this to public attention that anyone who sees one of these items on sale in any way could help us track down the person who did this. Material items are one thing, but justice against the person who came into our home with a weapon is of the utmost importance. Fortunately our family is safe. Thank you for your time and concern, and we greatly appreciate any and all information you might have."

All photos courtesy of the band's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Born Of Osiris
Posted: 13.03.2019 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 59 users
13.03.2019 - 15:12
Starvynth
i c deaf people
'...one of the intruders was armed with a knife...'
I told you it was wrong to release Pat O'Brien on bail.

'Among the valuables taken were five guitars and four guns.'
Some firewood and armament to rebuild his business. It's a slow start, but it is a start.

Seriously, I'm sorry for the guys. Let's hope they get their equipment back.
----
signatures = SPAM
13.03.2019 - 23:16
Archie 666

'4 guns'? What do you mean '4 guns'?
14.03.2019 - 12:50
Byners

Written by Archie 666 on 13.03.2019 at 23:16

'4 guns'? What do you mean '4 guns'?

Pew pew pew
----
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost..."
14.03.2019 - 22:10
Archie 666

'Stolen items include a TV, 5 guitars, 1 audio interface, 4 guns, 1 camera, and 1 amplifier'
And I went shopping last Saturday. Bought a pair of boots, 2 books, new Swallow The Sun album, big black dildo and a bag of potatoes'

Hits total: 1133 | This month: 6