06. Exalting In Acrid Flames

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 9 users
24.03.2019 - 09:34
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
My guess is, from their sound, is that this wife husband band was wedd in satans blood. One of their full-lengths will probably sneak in to my decade list, not sure which is the better as both are awesome.

24.03.2019 - 11:16
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
staff
Written by Guest on 24.03.2019 at 09:34

My guess is, from their sound, is that this wife husband band was wedd in satans blood. One of their full-lengths will probably sneak in to my decade list, not sure which is the better as both are awesome.

They're like a black metal White Stripes?
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
24.03.2019 - 11:44
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Written by RaduP on 24.03.2019 at 11:16

Written by Guest on 24.03.2019 at 09:34

They're like a black metal White Stripes?

Didnt know those kids in WS are married. But theres probably some difference in a satanic couple and a non-satanic couple. I mostly associate marriage with christians so If you ever do an interview with Sortilegia it would be interesting to read something about their choice of civil status and how the actual ceremony looked like.

Edit: if you meant the sound; yes, didnt think about that, theyre a bit like WS in their sound, drums, guitar.

Hits total: 428 | This month: 10