Metal Storm logo
Eïs - Decide To Take A Break

German black metal duo Eïs share the announcement that the band will go on hiatus after this year's edition of Ragnarök Festival in April. The reasons for this decision remain undisclosed for now. Statement from the band can be read down under.

The band states: "The joke is as old as our band's name, but the fact is as ironic as it is true: After this year's edition of Ragnarök Festival, Eïs will be... well, put on ice. We have decided to take a break of undefined length. The reasons for this are manifold, and we'll explain them at the appropriate time. For the time being, we want to play all announced shows with full force and concentration and are very much looking forward to enjoy this with you one more time. With very mixed feelings."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Eïs
Posted: 28.01.2019 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 5 users
29.03.2019 - 09:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
*** A line-up announcement (or two)***

As we're close to returning to stage in only two days, it's time to tell you about a few changes that occured during the past few weeks and months.

1. Our ways with guitarist Dante parted at the end of last year. It seems that we've roamed around in different circles of hell in some way or another, even if we had a divine (and sometimes also a comedic) time together during the past two and a half years - on quite some stages, and also during the recording of "Stillstand und Heimkehr". We'd like to thank him for all his effort and the fun we had and wish him all the best for his coming musical activities.
Dante's place on stage for the coming farewell gigs will be filled by no other than Wylk, who already played with us from 2014 to 2016.

2. Also our drummer Torrent won't be with us on stage for these gigs as well, as he has to deal with some health issues that prevent him from stormblasting a drum kit for a complete live set. Luckily, Stryx (also in Ash of Ashes' live line-up and helping out in Ferndal) has agreed to step in for these four gigs.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 946 | This month: 2